The Beforehand

C H A P T E R - 1/10

It was a saturday morning around 6:15 when a small man risen from under his comfortable covers that swalla him up.

Yoongi look around the other side of bed only to see empty beside him pout getting up from of the bed.

"Where are you Taetaeie"

Yoongi say as he leaving the bedroon only to a smell that so good you are lifted off your feet, Yoongi follow the scent leading to the kitchen.

He saw his only way off living reading a cookbook he look so focused that he leave all touch of reality. Yoongi tip toe behind Taehyung and -

*HUG 🤗*

From the behind.

"BOO!!"

Yoongi hear Taehyung laughing instead of being sacred he is laughing, Yoongi pout at that.

"Why you laughing Tae"

Yoongi ask see Taehyung turns around he look him into his eyes when he say that.

"Because that was so cute Hyung"

Taehyung said while he was smiling towards Yoongi.

Yoongi was not liking it and let go of Taehyung ready to leave but get stop by hand holding onto his wrist, he try to pull it out but Taehyung to strong.

"Let me go you-u-you BIG HEAD!!"

Yoongi said as he was trying to find a way to bad mouth his husband.

"Big head huh? Are you talking about my di*k head or-"

"Ewwe Taehyung that disgusting"

Yoongi said making puke face.

"You didn't say eww when it was in yo--"

"StOP!"

Taehyung saw that his husband was very embarrassed and shy he smiled and kiss Yoongi head.

"Don't be embarrassed baby"

Yoongi nodded his head in a yes, Taehyung pull him to the table for breakfast.

"Taeie you made this?"

Yoongi ask look up to see Taehyung.

"Yes I did"

Taehyung said feeling very proud of himself.

"Why did you?"

Yoongi ask out of curious.
Taehyung never cooked anything long of Yoongi and his marriage for 7 years NRVER so Yoongi was in shock.

"Because you came home late and I now that you haven't eaten anything so..I put it up to myself to feed my husband"

Yoongi get up from his cheer walk over to Taehyung take a seat on his lap and -

*kiss*
his husband with so much love.

"Sorry that I am almost never home, my boss Mr. Jeon never let me leave"

Yoongi said on the edge of crying Taehyung told him to try his food and stop crying.

Yoongi and feel Taehyung eye starring at him, he take the first bite and surprisingly it taste good.

He give him a thumb up as he dig in he was hungry.

Hope y'all like this first chapter, and oh in the discription where they few questions you will find out one of them answer here.

This will show me if you are reading it and want me to continue with the story don't forget the evidence