Happy At Last

C H A P T E R - 10(final)

Jungkook was going back home with a empty heart *sigh* "didn't knew another broken heart well hurt so bad  but why are we still connect they reject me the bond between us should be broken" Jungkook said walking in his lane to his house were there a lot of trees "No wonder it hurt like fucking hell they pully on my heart string"

Jungkook find his house in sigh but there were a unfamiliar car park at his lot "The fuck" Jungkook pick up his pace and run quietly the door, he line on the side of the door look at his back se a window look through it see nothing he take a deep breath put out fangs (turning)  and 

"AHHHHHH"      

"Yoongi!!??" Jungkook said puling back seeing that he almost hurt yoongi "What are you doing here" Jungkook said helping yoongi get up "Hi~~~" Jungkook fling his head back it feel like time was stop for them "Hey" Jungkook said it 2 second later and "Hello too" Yoongi pout look at jungkook, jungkook smile that the boy "hi" 

They take a seat "So what are you guys doing here- oh you came to broke the bond in person" Jungkook look down hurt, Taehyung and Yoongi look at each other smiling  "No you silly" at that Jungkook look up "then what" he said

 "Well you see the thing is we last the latter and we forgot were we suppose  to meet up so we and I mean me decade to just wait at your house" Taehyung said look at yoongi who was pouting "Well I knew were he lived so I help and we did say we were coming home so"

Jungkook feel like to cry so the want to try uh "com here please if I don't hug you right know and going to break" Yoongi giggle at that and drug shy Taehyung to were Jungkook was seat both sat and jungkook lap hugging and a crying Jungkook.

 ---------------

It's been two years and the three could never feel happier "Baby" Jungkook said see Taehyung laying on the conch with a pass out yoongi was his cheat "Yes" "Ilove you" Taehyung simle so widely "I love you too" out of nowhere yoongi jump up "I love you two too" and fell back on taehyung and sleep the two laugh and said 'we love you too baby" 

The three was Happy at last