Where am I

C H A P T E R - 4/10

Yoongi's pov

I jump up up in bed holding my chest trying to breath. My lungs feel tight like my cage are sufficient me, I finally able to breathe properly.
I look around seeing that I was in a unfamiliar place.

"Where am I"

I lift the burgundy color sheet off my legs, I look down realized that I was no longer in my Taehyung shirt that was white now am in a black T-shirt oversized, I begun to panic.

I lift the shirt up *sigh in relive* that my underwear still the same. With that though out of my head get myself out of bed.

Look around the room it was big, I never liked big house that why me and Taehyung buy a small house.

(TaegiHouse: 4bedroom 3bsthroom 2livingroom 1kitchen)

I mean it not that small but to me it is, I take my time walking to the door open it slowly but fast as I can.

Once I have it open to slip through and make fast walk for it, I take a turn and.....

____

Taehyung's pov

I was finishing up work wanna go home early, something just seem off.

"Taehyung leaving early, I see" I heard Jimin said walking beside his husband Mr. Jeon Ho-seok.

"Yes. I have bad feeling" I say as I pack up my stuff.

"Don't worry, every thing is going to be find" they said

"I hope your right"

__

Taehyung parked his car hurry getting out of the car, fast walk to the door open it.

"Yoongi"

Taehyung said closing the door behind him "Yooni baby" rise his voice up taking of his shoes in a hurry running up stairs calling out Yoongi

Taehyung head was spenning he new something was worng he should come home when he was feeling like that instead wait tell them meet was over

"Fuck. YOONGI??” Taehyung let us wolf take over roaring *ahoo"

"I wElL fInD yOu"