We Are Still Connected

C H A P T E R - 9/10

"YOONGI!!?"

Yoongi turn to the direction where he hard his name drop everything in his hand run to the man he loved dearly "TAEHYUNG" jump in his arms "Yoongi baby I finally found you" Taehyung said holding yoongi tight don't want to let go don't care if people are watching.

"I miss you so much" Yoongi said crying in Taehyung neck "Baby I miss you to so much that I gone mad" he said breaking the hug to look at yoongi face, hold his face in his hand "Still the most beautifully person on this plant" at those run yoongi blush hugging back taehyung.

They stay like that for a while till "Wanna go home" Taehyung ask yoongi and he nod "Yes please"   

At that they walk hand by hand walking to find Taehyung car, Jungkook latter's to them just flew away with the wind 

They walk for a while laughing catching up non-stop kiss, Taehyung was now caring Yoongi in his hand oh boy Taehyung miss yoongi smile and laugh is was music to his ears.

They see the car and enter "Time to go home"

WITH JUNGKOOK

"I knew it" Jungkook said look at his watch h was on the roof "I don't know why I came" Jungkook said looking at the now night sky "I can feel that their happy so am happy to but" Jungkook look down tears started to build up "But I am hurt once again" he add wipe his tears  "At least We are still connected"

(I wanna cry 😭)