I Miss You

C H A P T E R - 7/10

Been 2 months

Yoongi was eating with Jungkook it was quite and Yoongi don't really like the awards salient so he just look at jungkook waiting for him to start the conversation (yoongi don't like to start the talking) Jungkook can feel Yoongi eyes on him he sigh and put he chopstick down and tern his body to yoongi. He show his gummy simile and clap his hand like child see their charismas gift.

Jungkook smile at Yoongi antic and said "What" in soft voice Yoongi realize that Jungkook is getting soft he like him like this but he miss Taehyung his husband so much dream of him every night he sigh

"What's you're relationship with Taetae?" Jungkook smile drop he doesn't like that name Yoongi use put see Yoongi smile like that he let it go THIS TIME "My relationship with that brat" "HEY! Taeie is not a brat Don't! call him that Taeie is the most supercalifragilisticexpiledouce person" Yoongi stand up.

(STOP new word super-Cali-fragilis tic-expile-douce: When got no words to describe something are someone that is so perfect in anyways.

Yoongi seat back down when he see the glare that Jungkook was send him he pout and stay quite, "You know your my mate right?" Jungkook said getting up walking to Yoongi, he see Yoongi nodded "Use voice baby" he said taking Yoongi in his arms Yoongi flitch "yes~" Yoongi put his hand around his neck in cause he fall he can drag Jungkook with him he agree in his head.

 "Why you smile" Yoongi spine his head to Jungkook didn't realize he was smiling at all "Nothing" Yoongi blink eyes his Jungkook laugh a little "Yeah right, Nothing" Jungkook say taking a seat at the couch in the living room "What that supposed to mean" Yoongi fold hid arms pouting  "Nothing" Yoongi nodded but "oh" Yoongi realize that was lie  and knowing he knows he lying jungkook couldn't stop laughing.

They where in the Living room watching TV of Yoongi chosen, Yoongi was feeling sad "What wrong?" Jungkook ask putting his hand around Yoongi 'this feel like cheating' "Oh it's nothing just tired am going to et some water, okay be right back" Yoongi get up knowing that Jungkook  knew he was lying but he is tired.

Yoongi get his water "Tae I miss you"

AT THE SAME TIME(with tae)

Taehyung was up all night trying to find where Jungkook could hide Yoongi "Yoongi baby I miss you" Taehyung whipper to him behind his desk self tears fell from his eyes "I feel so empty without you like I feel when I lose my dad" 

Taehyung jump up so quickly  "like I lose dad!" Taehyung say look through papers that was scatters on his desk "Oh my God when I loss Jungkook" Taehyung say feeling sad about that he shook his head,  finding the paper he was look for look at it and simile (boxy) "I found you"

Taehyung didn't wait any longer run out of his offices didn't for get his (suit) jacket, once he was out of the door he called one of his man "Hey get everyone ready and follow me" he then end the call sanded the address "No wonder I couldn't smell yoongi saint, Time to go back to the past" *sigh*