Kidnapped

C H A P T E R - 3/10

(meet my cat silver his fur dose look like sliver idk why it look it that)

--------

Yoongi was laying down in bed decided to take a day off after that incident in his boss office.

"Yoongi am living now"

Yoongi get up slowly and look at his husband 'look like he is going in to work' Yoongi get up and walk up to Taehyung.

"Aww you cam to kiss be good bye" Taehyung said pinch his husband cheeks. Yoongi flip his hands off

"no I came her to fix your tie"Yoongi add and roll his eyes.

Yoongi finish fixing Taehyung tie "there" say taping Taehyung built chest

"so no bye kiss really?"

Taehyung said disappointed pout, roll his eyes Yoongi tip toe and kiss Taehyung cheek
"really? my lips are here"

"you get a really kiss when you come home"

Yoongi say walking back to the bed "baby" whining "no go your being a bad wolf"

Taehyung walk out of the room with sad face he made downstairs ended to his car *ring* Taehyung get a phone call look like on of his man got news "speak." Say coldly as he entered his car driving off (put the phone speaker)

"boss I find out who this Mr Jeon is...and you won't like it"

He hear on the other side "Who" pull the car over pick up the phone

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook"
______

Yoongi was enjoying his day off he send the maid's and the cooks butler home having the house all to himself

"now this is a day off"

He said seated next to the pool in the shade don't likely the sun that much reading a book.

After seating for a while "Ok am board and sweat...time for a shower"

Getting up from the seat walking back to the door

Yoongi get a shower"am going to wear Taehyung shirt only"

yoongi put on his underwear and wearing his over size shirt "what should I do next"

____With Tae

Tae was in his office wondering around "Thought he would be dead by know" Taehyung said to him self

"Sir. Kim what's worng what you going on about"

A man who used to have a big smile on his face was standing up trying to calm down Taehyung

"Mr. Jung AM talking about fucking JEON JUNGKOOK THAT SUCK Blooded FOOL"

"Wait isn't that your ex mate" he asked if Taehyung

"yes him same fucking one and know he is trying to take my husband from him.. I can't let that happen"

Taehyung said finally taking a seat Mr. Jung take a seat next to him.

" don't worry we make sure Yoongi is find speaking of find his he home only"

"If you consider 5 maid's 2 Butler 3 chief then yes" Mr. Jungkook look at him if he was serious "Okaay"

"Haha no he not alone"

Taehyung said look at his worker/bbf face

"that good make it stay that way who knows what kind of tricks he got under his fangs"

he little bit later laugh at his joke Taehyung was not liking it

____with Namjoon

"I can't believe am doing his dirty work again. The day I did this was when someone was flirting with his ex. NOW am doing the same thing"

Namjoon say to his boyfriend that on the underside.

"did why you doing it" he asked

"because Seokjin I owned him" he said driving his car

"yeah right for 4 years right" Seokjin sound that placed "baby-"

"I know you say you guys are firends but it doesn't seem like that to me"

"Why you say that" Namjoon sounds sad

"he treat you like one of his man. Order you around. For a person who have lot of high q sure can't see that"

"Am here we talking about this later bye" he ended the call.

Yoongi was laying down in couch wrapped up in his blanket sleeping with TV sound in background.

The front door open Yoongi shift in his sleep there where small foot steps sound waking up Yoongi

"Taehyung~" Yoongi eyes still close.

Then

"Ahhhh who are you Yoongi try to get out of his hand but failed"sorry"

"NOo-" knock out