Overprotective

Special Ep-1

Yoongi was getting ready to go out with some friends at a club the problem was not he lied to his friends that his boyfriends was okay with it.

Knowing Jungkook and Taehyung they will say no again but Yoongi is a grow as man he can have little fun in a while with his friends.

Yoongi get in the bathroom taking a shower once he was done taking a shower he begun to get ready he was wearing a every revealing clothing "Prefect" He whisper to himself.

He went down stairs knowing that Boyfriend and Husband are in their study 'prefect' Yoongi take his time going to the front door which was not success.

"Were the hell your going" Yoongi turn around see the two "And what the fuck ur wearing" 

Yoongi glurp "Am going out" Yoongi say standing up confident "Not in that you are" Taehyung say dead serous "and were are you going" Jungkook ask "None d your bin-" "he ask you a question answer it" Yoongi roll his eyes "to a club with some friends of mine"

Jungkook walk up t him "didn't I tell you ur not going to that gay club- and look what you wearing it's like your dyeing for some fucking action maybe even walk into someone pants" 

Yoongi was beyond piss right "What the fuck seriously am not trying t get in nobody fucking pants okay am just going to calibrate my friends birthday

"Maybe you want t give him present huh" Taehyung know said Yoongi feel like he was going to cry how come they  saying all these things to him.

"Your not going anywhere special in that go take it off" "No." was all Yoongi said walking t the front door  till a strong grip hold n his hand.

"wHaT the FUCK dId YOUJjuSt say" Jungkook final snapped so just Taehyung "Let go of me your hurting me and I said NO your guys were being so mean to me so LET THE FUCK OFF MEE!"

"And maybe I will give him a present good idea Taehyung" even if it was a lie the two men he lift was beyond piss that that trying to catch up with yoni but yoongi was already left.

It's been a week since the two have seeing yoongi they been having hell without their other off "This my fault if I haven't been so overprotective yoongi will still be here ugalg" Jungkook said laying down on the couch.

"No it was mine" Taehyung said seating in fort of the front door waiting till the open 

"it's both of you fault" at that voice they all turn around see yoongi it look like he take the back door "I just come for some cloth no mind me I soon begun with the birthday special boy" Yoongi said not even looking at the boys "What  no I mean am sorry yoongi" Jungkook say standing in front of yoongi "get out my way"

 now it was Taehyung standing front of him "Please baby am dying without you I miss you so much" "Good now move" Jungkook hold Yoongi from the back his down his waist "I can do better than he can"

Yoongi take a sigh and look jungkook with tears roll down hi eyes "Is that all you care abut who is good in bed I didn't have sex with him you idot I love you the two"

Both boys know what they mistake was the hug crying Yoongi saying so much sorry crying well yoongi went t god bye to his friends Taekook didn't like that but they hold it in for Yoongi cause.

They were laying in bed yoongi was in the middle "I think you should do something" Yoongi blush "Yes I agree don't you" Jungkook ask yoongi nod.

all of sounded yoongi was in between them yoongi was seat up jungkook was back of yoongi and Taehyung was front "You can handle it sugar plum" Taehyung said line up his dick with Jungkook "Taking two dick in you" Jungkook add Yoongi meon just my imagine it  he nod "Us words baby" "Y~yes~"

Can't writ smut so that all you getting

minyoonjidrama I try my best hope you like it ❣💓

if you guys what more specials just till me i will think about it eheh  😅