We are still connect

Taehyung was on his was to soul were he think Jungkook is keeping his husbands if yo confuse and you are after the fight with Taekook (the V and J.K STORY) Tae go back to his home place Daegu and meet yoongi there so he transfer his company well not transfer he still work in sol it just he work at Daegu but he didn't knew that J.K lift his dad company and builds his own soul and Daegu that way Yoongi was able to work for Jungkook~~~~~

C H A P T E R - 8/10

Taehyung reach soul "Oh I hate this place" He say taking  a deep breath "Lets find my baby" "Yes sir" at there they split up Taehyung was driving around trying to remember were Jungkook could lived "I should have know by the name Jeon" he said hit his hand on the wheel "I didn't knew he made another company but why move it to Daegu when I told him years ago to don't come follow me.. what a bitch" 

~~skip(magic)

 Taehyung spend two days looking for Yoongi "FCK were can you be" Taehyung eyes turn Yellow (like yellow all of his eyes) at the same time Yoongi and Jungkook eyes turn as well Jungkook red Yoongi White Jungkook rise from the couch "Fuck" Jungkook said yoongi get up form were he was he didn't knew what the hell just happen but he knew it must be something good "What was that Kook"

"Were still connect" Yoongi look at him puzzle "Huh~?" Jungkook shook his head "Nothing- How about we go on a trip" Jungkook ask it was not really a ask more then we going no question ask, Yoongi was not really like the thought so "Why?" Yoongi say step in  front  of Jungkook.

"Cause I said so" he replied back to yoongi in  stern voice "Stop being mean, and am not going if I don't know why. if it's because have thing happen then am not going I feel like it's a goo-" Yoongi couldn't finish his say when Jungkook grip a hold of his arm   "Be quite and follow what I said"  He said coldly and push yoongi on the  couch "ow"

Yoongi started to cry "But I didn't do anything " pout while tearing up mean while Jungkook was bating him self up "Fuck" He punch the wall, his hand was in the wall "Am sorry, baby" He say as he take his hand out began to go on the floor knees reach his face tears start to come "Maybe its the best you go back to tae" 

◻◾▫▪◽◾▫▪◽◾▫🕕skip▪◽◾▫▪◽◾▫▪◽◼

Yoongi was at a bus stop for what he don't know, Jungkook as left him and said stay right her he will be back  "I could run away" he tell him self and its true he cold run away but some reason he chose not to no reason.

 "Is this some tests a something cause its not funny" He said look around at hid area for any sign that this is a joke.

It's been 2 min and Jungkook wasn't back it start to get cold out "Here Someone told be to give you this" A lady said giving yoongi a envelop.

 "I was going to throw it away but you just stay here waiting so.. here"  Yoongi was beside confessing "What the fck" Yoongi just roll his eyes and open it.

| Dear Min Yoongi                                                                                                             

All this mouths I never would have thought I would feel  a little of happiness but I did because of you, I feel like I was moving on from the past I never smiles since that day but you bring back my smile and I was happy

What am saying is this good bye thank for spending this month with me even if yo didn't want to.

If you stay where you are taehyung would find you but if you feel anything for me at the slightest come to #####  at 10.

but if not that okay I wouldn't want to wait for me either, Be happy okay more to say but I don't think you want to hear them but I want to say I love Yoongi 

| Ps xoxoxo from Jeon Jungkook                                                                                            |

Yoongi was breaking down crying he doesn't care who see him "Yoongi?"

_____

Taehyung was walking down the side road "I know I sent Yoongi around here ? *ugh* Why there are fucking so many people" Taehyung was getting frustrating by this point "excuse me sir"  "WHAT"

"Am sorry" Taehyung look down and see little  girl look like she about to cry 'Great I feel like shit know' *sigh* Taehyung bend down t the little gril Hight "Its okay am the one sorry, I been having ahi- I mean bad day" 

Taehyung see the little girl smile nodded he also smile "here" Taehyung was confuse on why the little girl was giving him a little but he take it any way and watch the girl run back to playground. 

Taehyung look at the paper "How well" he say as he open the little and began to read as he reading he cry.

| Dear Kim Taehyung                               

Yo may hate me, what am saying ofc you hate me and I understand why I was in on the plan but that was before I know you were my mate I would never d that to you taehyung, I try to stop my dad he promise me that he would but he didn't keep his word and I was late 

what am saying is that if I could go back time I would and try to stop it even if its mean I well end up kill my dad I would with all my heart, if yo wanna find yoongi and don't give a shit of what am saying skip its at the end

Am sorry I didn't stop I  jump off a builds cause I cant ling with out yo but sad I lie case am vam got to kill me with a stick form a white oak tree that shit hard to fine.

(Taehyung laugh wile crying "No wonder you aren't dead")

Taehyung I love you and I always have and I always well no way to change that if you want yoongi he at *****'s ** bus stop if yo still hate me even after I till you my part please  happy with yoongi He is a sweet heart love him too if yo and him decide  you have feel for me even little bit come at #### at 10 

\ Ps xoxox from Jungkook                                                                                         

Taehyung run so fast eyes turn yellow used his power he reach at the bus stop out of breath spotted Yoongi crying with a paper in his hand . call out "Yoongi!!?"

What do you think going to happen 

*They going to find Jungkook

#They not going to find Jungkook and leave him