crowd

request by @smoothboicadwi

the show is in la

FIRST PERSON POV

i'm getting ready to see my celebrity crush of over four years, billie eilish. she practically saved my life. i don't know what i'd do without her.

i missed a very important meeting today which could get me fired, the things i do for this woman. i came alone since i don't have any friends that listen to billie. honestly, i'm fine coming alone, i can be on my own time.

i have pit tickets so i kind of have to be at the arena early. i grab my bag and a portable charger before leaving the house and calling an uber so i don't have to find parking.

i get closer to the arena and already see the line of people for pit. i get in line behind this group of girls and go on my phone.

it's been a couple of hours since i've been here and i've been talking to the girls in front of me. all of a sudden everyone starts freaking out saying billie posted on her story. i check and see it's a video of billie inside the arena looking out the window telling us to look up.

we all look up and scream as we see billie waving, dancing, and making faces. i wave up at her, not expecting her to see me, but she waves back and winks. i freeze and my eyes go wide. no way the billie eilish just winked at me. she gives one final wave to us before walking away. the girls around me start screaming even louder.

"did you see that? she just winked at you!" one of the girls yell and i just stand there, still in shock.

a few hours pass again and it's not getting closer to the show. we have thirty minutes left until we can go in. all of us got a number and a wristband, my nerves are starting to kick in. i need to get barricade.

the line starts moving and i follow it, making sure to stay in order. we get inside finally and i take in the cold air. we wait in this room for a few minutes until they open a door allowing us to go in. i speed walk to the front of the stage and claim my spot, the girls in front of me in line are now on the left side of the stage. i can't believe i got barricade.

an hour later the opening act, dora, comes on stage and starts singing. being a fan of her, i sing along and dance to her songs before she leaves the stage.

the anticipation i'm feeling right now is insane.

out of nowhere the lights go out except these white strobe lights and eerie music starts playing, everyone starts screaming including me. we hear "you made me hate this city" and the screams get louder. white lights start flickering and finneas and andrew come out. they do their thing, the music and lights getting faster, the anticipation building up, before billie pops out and stands there.

the screams get louder and i start crying while she's performing bury a friend. (true story btw)

therefore i am starts playing after nda and billie starts walking down the catwalk. she jumps up and down and crouches before it's time for that part. she walks up to the front and gets down on her hands and knees, arching her back slightly. she crawls to the end and puts one hand in front of her, spreading her legs. she looks up and catches my eye before straighten out and bouncing up and down, her space buns bouncing with her. she winks at me before getting up and finishing the song. i scream and so do the people around me. did that just happen?

billie's now in the middle of singing getting older. this is one of my favorite songs on the album because it's very relatable. she gets down from the stage and is walking through the space between the crowd and the stage. she's on the right side before she walks to the front of barricade. i hold out my hand and phone hoping she'll touch it but she stops right in front of me. she puts my phone down and looks into my eyes, singing the song. she touches my face before walking off. i start sobbing right then and there.