party*

she looks so cute in that picture

FIRST PERSON POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom
____________________________

"baby, are you ready?" billie yelled from downstairs. we are going to our friend zoe's halloween party. we're going as an angel and devil, billie being the angel and me being the devil. we both wanted our outfits to be slutty so billie's wearing a white corset and skirt with wings and a halo. i'm wearing a red corset and skirt with devil ears.

"almost!" i yell back while finishing up my makeup. i do some final touches before walking downstairs. billie looks me up and down and whistles.

"you look hot, baby." she says and i laugh at her pun. i walk up to her and peck her cheek.

"thank you, angel. so do you." billie laughs at my attempt at a pun and shakes her head. she grabs my hand and opens the front door for me. she follows me out, closing the door behind her and gets in her car, driving to the party.

as we walk into the party the smell of alcohol and weed hits my nose. billie scrunches her nose up and drags me over to a couch where our friends are all sitting. we all started talking and catching up with each other. i looked around the room and spotted a girl staring at billie, biting her lip. i pulled billie closer to me, practically sitting her on my lap.

billie looked over at me and smiled. i gave her a hard kiss, making sure the girl was looking. i saw her scoff and walk away. billie smiled into the kiss and pulled away surprised.

"what was that for?" she asked out of breath.

"no reason." i shrugged with a smile.

"i'm gonna go get us drinks." she nodded and pecked my cheek.

"don't take long." she said as i got up. i walked over to the kitchen and got billie and i drinks. as i was walking back i saw billie talking to the girl from earlier. she was sitting close to billie, their thighs were touching. i quickly walk over sitting down on the other side of billie, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her towards me while also handing her her drink.

"who's this, baby?" i say, staring bullets into the girl.

"oh, she's friends with zoe!" billie said enthusiastically, clearly oblivious that this girl is flirting with her. i hum in response and tighten my grip on her.

i study the girl as they keep talking. she's giving billie seductive looks and bites her lip any chance she gets. i wanted so badly to smack the shit out of her but i knew that would cause a scene.

i tighten my grip on billie's waist and she seethes in through her teeth. she turns towards me and looks at me concerned, my eyes never leaving the girl.

"baby, are you okay?" she asks concerned and the girl smirks at me. i shift my eyes to billie's and give her a smile.

"of course, bil. why wouldn't i be?" i ask. she shrugs and smiles back at me.

"just checking."

they keep talking for a while before the girl starts to get up. she takes a small piece of paper out of her pocket and gives it to billie.

"call me sometime." she says and winks at billie. billie smiles at her and waves.

she turns to me and her smile falters as she sees my face.

"what's wrong?" she asks, taking my hand. i scoff and get up, pulling her with me.

"we're leaving." i grit out and she furrows her eyebrows.