carving pumpkins

part 2 to pumpkin patch

THIRD PERSON POV
_____________________________

once y/n and billie arrived home billie rushed out of the car and quickly opened the trunk. y/n followed her and picked up both hers and billie's pumpkins while billie picked up the small ones.

billie closed the trunk and grabbed the keys from y/n, opening the front door. she let y/n walk in first, being the gentlewoman she is before walking in after her.

they went into their backyard and set the pumpkins down on the table.

"i'll go get all our carving stuff, baby. you can go put the smaller pumpkins around the house, okay?" y/n said and billie nodded. they walked inside, y/n going to the kitchen and billie to the living room to place the pumpkins around and then to the kitchen where y/n is.

y/n turned around but stopped when she saw billie right behind her with an adorable smile on her face.

"all done?" billie nodded and helped y/n with the carving tools before walking back out to the backyard. they set the tools on the table next to the pumpkins and got to work. they were facing away from each other because they wanted it to be a surprise, even though billie already told y/n what she was doing.

after about twenty minutes, both billie and y/n finished carving their pumpkins.

"okay, on the count of three i show mine... one, two, three!" billie said and they both turned around. y/n's pumpkin behind her and billie's in front of her. y/n looked at billie's pumpkin and smiled.

"baby, yours looks so good!" she said. billie carved blohsh's all around her pumpkin, making it look like a pattern. 

"thank you, angel!" billie smiled at y/n before placing a candle inside her pumpkin to light it up.

"your turn!"

y/n grabbed her pumpkin from behind her and placed it in front of her. billie looked at y/n's pumpkin and let out a small gasp, pouting. their initials were carved into it with forever under it.

"baby." billie dragged out and got up to hug y/n. she pulled away and kissed her.

she rested her forehead on y/n's and smiled.

"i love it." she whispered. y/n smiled and pecked her nose.

"and i love you." y/n whispered back.

they spent the rest of the night watching halloween movies and cuddling.

_____________________________

this is really short and it sucks but i couldn't think of anything else to write for this 😭  i love youuu

wc: 435