fight

this one is kinda like 'not enough' but kinda aggressive

THIRD PERSON POV
_____________________________

billie had been at the studio all day, everyday for the past month. it's gotten to the point where y/n doesn't even know if she'll wake up or go to bed with billie by her side. she tries to stay awake until billie comes home but it's always very late when she does.

she doesn't want to be selfish, she just wants her girlfriend back.

y/n was laying in bed when she heard the front door open and close. she heard footsteps walking upstairs and stood up with a smile to greet her girlfriend. finally billie appeared in the doorway.

"hey, bil. how was the studio?" y/n asked softly, hugging her.

"fine." billie responded coldly, shrugging her off. y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"baby, are you okay? what's wrong?"

"y/n, i'm fine. chill out, i just walked in the fucking house."

"but i haven't seen you all day. i've missed you." y/n was confused why billie was acting like this. she was nothing but sweet to her.

"i don't understand what the big deal is. i can't even go to the studio without you being all clingy and shit!" billie yelled.

"billie, i feel like you don't even make time for me anymore." y/n argued back, clearly frustrated.

"i have shit to do, y/n. i can't just drop everything and be with you all the time. you're getting on my nerves." billie said, and that was y/n's last straw. she stared at billie for a moment before shaking her head.

she grabbed her pillow and phone and started walking out the bedroom door.

"where are you going?" billie asked, tugging her hair.

"sleeping on the couch." y/n said and stormed off downstairs. billie sighed and got ready for bed. she got in bed and just stared up at the ceiling before deciding to try and sleep.

after tossing and turning for an hour billie finally gave up on sleeping. she can't sleep without y/n by her side, especially with them being mad at each other.

billie crawls out of bed, slowly and quietly going downstairs. she sees y/n laying on the couch, sleeping. she walks over to her and gets down on her knees in front of her girlfriend. she brings her hand up to y/n's cheek and softly strokes it until she wakes up.

y/n flutters her eyes open and stares at billie before billie speaks up.

"come on, angel, come to bed. i don't want you sleeping here."

"are you mad at me?" y/n whispers.

"no, baby. i'm not mad at you. i was just stressed. please come to bed." billie pulled y/n up and wrapped an arm around her waist, her other hand grabbed y/n's pillow.

they walked upstairs and into their bedroom. billie put y/n's bedside lamp on and got her in bed. once y/n was comfortable she leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead. she walked over to her side of the bed and got under the covers, wrapping her arms around y/n's waist and pulling her into her.

"i love you so much, y/n. i don't ever want you to forget that." billie whispered.

"i love you too, billie baby."

they both fell asleep peacefully the rest of the night.

_____________________________

please leave requests 😭

i love youuu

wc: 579