dress*

inspired by dress by taylor swift because this song has been stuck in my head all day

THIRD PERSON POV

billie: sub
y/n: dom
_____________________________

billie and y/n we're attending a very fancy event. there were a lot of A-list celebrities and their plus ones.

billie and y/n had been in a secret relationship for a year now. everyone thinks they're really close friends. billie doesn't want to come out yet because she's still trying to figure out her sexuality but she knows for sure that she likes girls. y/n respects that and billie's glad she has someone so supportive, such as her.

"you look beautiful." y/n whispers into her ear, making sure no one was around. billie blushes and looks down. she's wearing a black dress with a slit in it, similar to the one she wore at the 2021 met gala.

our secret moments in your crowded room
they've got no idea about me and you.

they were sitting around a table with billie's family and close friends/team. y/n looked around seeing everyone in their own conversations. she put her hand on billie's upper thigh, under the slit in her dress and traced her tattoo. billie looked up at her with widened eyes and gave her a look.

"y/n." billie said in a warning tone and y/n smirked.

say my name and everything just stops
i don't want you like a best friend.

y/n leaned over so she was close to billie's ear again.

"meet me in the bathroom." she whispered before getting up and walking to the bathroom. billie waited a few minutes and told everyone she was going to check up on y/n.

once she walked into the bathroom she was pushed against the door, letting out a whimper at the action. she heard the door lock and was pulled over to the sink. y/n lifted her up to sit on the counter and stood between her legs.

"you look so good tonight, baby." y/n mumbled against billie's neck as she started kissing and sucking it.

"no marks." billie panted, a hand coming up to push her head away. she attached her lips to y/n's and started making out with her.

"so sexy in this dress." y/n said against her lips, tugging it down to reveal billie's boobs. she placed one final kiss on her lips before going down to her boobs, swirling her tongue around her nipple before doing the same to the other one.

only bought this dress so you can take it off.

"baby, we have to be quick. everyone's gonna notice we're gone." billie said, taking y/n's hand and guiding it to her core. y/n could feel billie's heat through her thong.

"fuck." y/n cursed when she felt what billie was wearing. billie smirked down at her and pushed her shoulders down so y/n was on her knees. she pulled her thong down, setting it on the counter beside billie. her eyes were glued to billie's pink folds, glistening and wet.

y/n looked up at billie and traced her tattoo with her tongue. billie's breath hitched and gulped loudly. she bucked her hips up and whimpered.

"you're so pretty, my love. can't wait to eat you out." y/n rasped. billie shivered, she wanted that so badly. feeling y/n's hot breath against her pussy made her even more wet.

y/n marked billie's thighs, claiming her as hers.

"please, y/n." billie whined out.

"what do you want, angel? my mouth?" y/n said, rubbing slow circles on billie's clit.

"fuck yes, please, baby!"

y/n latched on, mouth closing around her clit. she flicked her tongue over her clit making a shiver shoot all over her body. she brought a hand down to y/n's head, holding her hair back. billie slowly started to grind her pussy against y/n's face. y/n chuckled at that, the vibrations making her let out a loud moan.

"so responsive to me, billie." billie moaned again, bringing her free hand up to her boobs and playing with them, now leaning against the mirror. 

y/n's hand reached behind billie, grabbing a handful of her ass. billie was struggling to keep her legs open from all the pleasure she was feeling. the image of y/n being trapped between her thighs, riding her face made billie let out the loudest moan of the night.

y/n lifted her head, laughing.

"so loud tonight, huh? might have to buy a gag to shut you up." billie's face was red and  a pout formed on her lips.

"make me cum first."

"bossy when she's horny. i like it."

"keep going, y/n."

y/n chuckled and went back to eating billie out. billie's head fell back, a moan escaping her lips. she could feel herself about to cum. her pussy was hot and throbbing.

y/n stopped making billie groan in frustration. she lifted her head seeing y/n start to stand up and she frowned. y/n's chin was glistening with her juices.

y/n pulled billie closer so her ass was hanging off the counter, lifting her leg so it was on the counter next to billie's so they were aligned. y/n ground herself against billie, making contact with billie's pussy and between her pants.

billie moaned, feeling pleasure course through her once again. she bucked her hips, keeping up with y/n.

"that's it, baby, fuck. can't wait to leave so i can fuck you so good after. should fuck you with the strap tonight. you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

billie rolled her eyes back at the image of her getting pounded into the bed with the strap.

"yes! want you to fuck me with the strap so bad, baby."

"yeah, angel?" y/n grinds harder.

"cum for me then, billie. cum on my pants." y/n said, reaching down and rubbing billie's clit making her let out high pitched moans.

"oh my god, y/n. i'm cumming!"

her body twitched and her vision went white as her eyes rolled back. y/n grinded faster, an indication that she was close.

she froze and let out curses and moans as she came. they stayed in this position for a minute, catching their breaths. y/n pulled away, putting her other foot back on the floor. she looked down noticing the wet spot on her pants. luckily her shirt was long enough to cover it.

y/n chuckled and looked back at billie who was still panting against the mirror. she was a mess with her mascara running down her face, eyeliner messed up.

"fix yourself, angel. then we can go back out there."

"i don't want to." billie whined, pulling her dress back up over her boobs. she looked around for her underwear, reaching her hand out for them but y/n beat her.

"nope, these are mine."

"baby, i'm not going out there wearing no underwear." billie said and y/n hummed.

"you're already not wearing a bra. you'll be fine." billie blushed and got off the counter on wobbly legs. y/n wrapped and arm around her girlfriends waist to steady her. she kissed billie on the head and billie smiled up at her.

"let's get out of here, love."

_____________________________

two smut chapters back to back??

i love youuuu

wc: 1241