not enough

THIRD PERSON POV
_____________________________

billie had been really clingy today. this morning billie wouldn't let go of y/n and when she left for work billie would text her every ten minutes. she knew something was wrong but she didn't know what.

y/n walks through the door of her and billie's apartment, excited to see her girlfriend after a long day at work.

she hears billie's footsteps rushing downstairs and her body collides with billie's.

billie wraps her arms and legs tightly around y/n, not letting her go.

"i missed you so much." billie whispers with her head in the crook of her girlfriends neck. they stay like that for a few minutes before y/n starts to pull away but billie doesn't budge.

"baby, you have to let me go." y/n chuckles out making billie whine and tighten her grip. y/n frowns at this.

"billie, what's wrong?" billie doesn't respond. y/n walks over to the couch carefully and sits down with billie sitting on her lap.

y/n pulls billie back so she's face to face with her and cups her face in her hands. she rubs her thumbs back and forth on both of billie's cheeks, making billie lean in to her touch.

"talk to me, my love. tell me what's wrong." y/n whispers and billie's lips start to quiver, tears starting to form in her eyes. billie lays her head on y/n's chest and sobs.

y/n wraps an arm around billie's waist, the other going up to her head, holding her close.

"you're okay, baby. let it all out, everything's going to be okay." y/n comforts her while her lover cried against her.

after a few minutes billie calmed down and her breathing was back to normal. she pulled back to face y/n again and gave her a sad smile.

"are you okay, angel?" y/n asked, taking her hands. billie shook her head and looked down.

"i feel like i'm not enough for you." she mumbled out, barely audible to y/n.

"why do you think that, bil?" y/n asked concerned.

"i'm always at the studio or at meetings for hours, sometimes all day. i want to spend time with you but between both our schedules it's hard. i just wish i could spend more time with you. i don't want you to feel like i'm not making time for you, i promise i try to." billie explains. y/n placed a finger underneath her chin to have her look in her eyes.

"i know you try to billie, we're both busy people and we're gonna have days where we barely see each other. we always see each other at the end of the day, right? we always try to make time for each other and that's all that matters. just being able to sleep by your side is enough. you're more than enough for me, you always will be." y/n finished by placing a kiss on billie's forehead. billie pouted and hugged her tight.

"you always know how to make me feel better. thank you." billie mumbled against y/n's chest.

"you don't need to thank me, baby. i just want to make sure you're okay." billie pulled away and kissed y/n's lips.

"i'm okay now." billie whispered against her lips, making both of them smile.

"how about we both take a few days off? we can spend some time together and maybe even go on a little trip." y/n suggested making billie smile even wider.

"i'd love that." she said.

"i'll call in later but right now why don't we cuddle and watch a movie?" billie nodded and placed another gentle kiss on her girlfriends lips, laying against her.

_____________________________

this sucks.

i love youuuu

wc: 635