therefore i am*

THIRD PERSON POV

billie: sub (don't get mad...)
y/n: dom
_____________________________

y/n was standing on the side of the stage watching her girlfriend perform. billie was in the middle of singing NDA while y/n was singing and dancing along to it.

she was now performing therefore i am and was at the end of the chorus. she walked up to the end of the stage and got down on her knees slowly. she crawled to the end of the stage making sure to arch her back before sitting up and spreading her legs.

she tilted her head back and rolled her head, bouncing up and down making the crowd scream. she smiled and got back up, singing the rest of the song.

y/n felt blood shoot down her body to her core. she doesn't know how she'll get through the entire show since billie's only three songs in.

billie was now on her last song, happier than ever. y/n was trying so hard the whole show to not run on stage and take billie back to the greenroom to fuck her.

billie said goodbye to her fans and ran off stage. she jumped in y/n's arms and y/n almost fell over at that.

"you did amazing, billie." y/n said in her ear.

"thank you, baby."

"you're not getting away with that stunt you pulled though." y/n rasped and billie blushed. y/n started to walk towards the greenroom with billie still in her arms.

"didn't you enjoy it?" billie asked, teasingly. y/n walked into the room and locked the door, placing billie on the couch and getting on top of her.

"of course i did, baby. but not when you do it in front of thousands of people." y/n kissed billie harshly taking billie by surprise. they both moaned into the kiss when their tongues met. y/n nibbled on billie's bottom lip and she wrapped her legs around y/n's waist, pulling her closer.

y/n reached behind herself and pulled billie's legs from around her.

"spread your legs for me, baby. just like you did on stage in front of all those people." y/n rasped. billie whimpered and spread her legs wide. y/n reached her hand down into billies shorts, sliding her underwear to the side.

"you like doing that stuff in front of all those people, huh? all of them watching you be a slut?" y/n finished off her sentence by slamming two fingers into billie. billie let out a loud moan, almost a scream, as y/n slid in and out of her. she looked down at billie watching as her face contorted with pleasure.

"answer me, billie. you like acting like a slut in front of people?" y/n asked. it took billie a moment to gather her words.

"yes, mommy. i love being a slut. only a slut for you." billie whined out. y/n raised her eyebrows at the name. billie has only called her that one other time and she really liked how it sounded coming out of billie's pretty mouth.

"only mommy's slut." y/n whispered in her ear before biting it softly. billie shuddered under her, arms gripping her back while fingernails dug into her girlfriends skin.

"fuck." y/n seethed in through her teeth. she knew she was gonna be bleeding but she didn't care.

"oh y/n..." billie moaned, feeling her girlfriends fingers slide in and out of her.

"mommy, please." billie whimpered out as y/n kissed her softly.

"such a good girl, baby." y/n whispered against her lips, thrusting her fingers faster as her palm pressed against her clit. billie started grinding down on y/n's palm, moaning loudly.

"mine." y/n rasped. billie nodded, letting out a small whimper.

"all fucking mine."

"yes yes yes! all yours, mommy." billie moaned and threw her head back.

"such a good girl for me, huh?"

"yes, mommy, all for you." she whimpered and y/n could feel billie's pussy tighten around her fingers. billie's hands clung tighter to y/n, face now tucked into her neck.

"that's right, baby." y/n said as she felt billie kiss her neck.

"right there, oh fuck." she whimpered before y/n curled her fingers against billie's g-spot making billie's eyes roll back. y/n sped up her thrusts and billie gasped, clutching onto y/n.

billie's hips starting moving faster against y/n's hand.

"feels so fucking good, baby. don't stop, please!" she moaned and bucked her hips up making y/n's fingers hit her deeper.

"please, please, please."

"please what, baby."

"please let me cum." billie moaned into her neck.

"let go, baby. cum for me." y/n said softly. billie tightened around y/n's fingers, cumming hard. billie was a moaning mess.

"fuck, mommy! oh my god!" billie whimpered, her head buried deeper into   y/n's neck. billie's hips came to a stop and y/n slowed down her fingers.

billie was panting and letting out small whimpers, tickling y/n's neck.

billie pulled away from her neck and looked up at y/n. they both smiled at each other and y/n placed a small peck on her lips.

y/n pulled her fingers out of her girlfriend slowly, billie letting out a whimper.

"you good, love?" y/n asked. billie nodded and grabbed y/n's wrist, taking her fingers in her mouth. she looked up at y/n and moaned at the taste of herself, rolling her eyes back.

"fuck." y/n whispered as billie pulled her fingers out.

"i should continuing doing that dance if i get fucked like that every time." billie smirked up at her. y/n shook her head, laughing and getting off of billie.

"let's get you to the hotel, baby."

_____________________________

i never know how to end these

i love youuu

wc: 986