Chapter 2

Brooklyn woke with her husband making love to her.
Normally when they had activities, it was rough and tumble, grunts, groans, bites, grabs, fingers digging, nails clawing. Sweat and spit drying, limbs and joints aching. Her body feeling like she had gone a few rounds in a fight with someone, and taken the hits. Sometimes she even hurt, deep inside.

But this was sweet, gentle, loving.

Soft touches, gentle kisses, stroking hands and whispered words of love and affection.
The orgasm she had was a rolling wave, as opposed to a massive earthquake. She was aware, long before it hit, that it was coming, and welcomed the sweeping pleasure with an arched neck braced by Steve's arm, her head digging into the pillow, her mouth open, and words of encouragement leaving her tongue. After the pleasure ebbed, she held him while he was buffeted by the same pleasure, accepting his hard final thrusts with joy, knowing she had helped him.

He fell beside her, his hips pressing in, keeping his cock inside of her for as long as possible, while she stroked his moist shoulder, pressing his lips to hers, until his breathing steadied, and his heart stilled. She took the opportunity to loop a leg over his, enjoying the feeling of his cock softening inside her, until the stretch wasn't so noticeable,inhaling his scent and letting her self drift in her head. Between the silence between them, and the call of the birds and insects outside the RV, there was a peace she hadn't known possible.

It would be similar to this, when they returned to New York. The house was on a road, yes, but far enough that the windows to the bedroom opened over the back yard. Traffic would be less, as well. It had been a slight issue, last night, for both of them, the silence of being in the forested camping area. They were so used to the sounds of the city buzzing outside the apartment, even at night, that the lack of cars and various other city sounds had been noticeable. Steve had figured it out, having experience it before during the War. But now there was an easier fix than forcing their bodies to claim the sleep they needed, either through sheer determination or sexual acts.

Steve had gotten up, about an hour of both of them trying to block the silence and nocturnal animal sounds, turning on his phone and finding a white noise app, quickly picking the sounds of a night time city to block out the lack of noise that was disturbing them.

One more round of fucking, because, honestly, who expected her to ignore her specimen of a husband when he was walking around naked? It wasn't to be borne. He had turned, his cock half hard, and she had reached for it, and before she knew it, she was laying on her stomach while Steve powered into her, pushing both of them into a climax that was as satisfying as it was quick.

She remembered falling asleep with his arms around her, his chin resting on her head, his chest pressed against her back while his legs tucked under and through hers, tying her to him.

After a while, she patted his shoulders, and shifted, letting out a small noise as he slipped from her pussy, frowning at the massive mess left behind by the many deposits he had left over the night.
Steve sighed, reaching down to stroke her leg, before scratching at his lower stomach.
"I was thinking of taking a run. Just a quick one." He told her, going back to stroking her leg. "Are you good with that? I don't want to fall out of practice, just because I'm on vacation."
"Yeah." She nodded. "Go ahead. I'm gonna wander down to the showers. Clean up for the day."
"Keep your eyes open." He frowned. "We don't know anything about anyone here."
"I'll be careful, Steve." She assured gently. "I have no desire to start off our honeymoon with having to tear out of here because I left a body in the bathroom."
He bent over her, kissing her. "I get it."
Rolling over, he stood up, groaning and stretching his back. He grinned, turning and swatting at her hip, before going around the bed into the master bathroom, shutting the door behind him. She listened while he urinated, before he washed his hands and came out, opening drawers until he found a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. She rolled onto her side, watching him dress, enjoying the view, before he pulled out a pair of socks and hunted for a pair of running shoes.