Chapter 11

Steve cuddled his wife, letting the relaxation from a very satisfying sexual encounter settle, when there was a knock on the door to the RV. He groaned, rolling over, pausing to look in the direction of the front of the RV, waiting to see if it the summons would come again.

It did.
He groaned again, rolling over fully, sitting up, grabbing the pair of jeans from yesterday and standing up.
"Just a moment!" He shouted, pulling the jeans on, doing the fly and button up as he strode to the front. "Coming!"
"Not anymore." Brooklyn murmured, pulling the sheet up over her shoulder, nestling into the pillows.

He grinned, watching over his shoulder, before winking at her, and returning to watching where he was going. He stepped down the stairs, unlocking the door, and swinging it open.

A thin man, with a clipboard, and a uniform shirt stood there, smiling. "Good morning!"
"Good morning." Steve rumbled back, confused. "What can I help you with?"

"Yes." The man looked at the clipboard. "Our records indicate you intend to check out, this morning, correct?"
"Yeah." Steve drew the word out, almost like it was a question, waiting to see what the man really wanted.
"Oh, good. We're just checking. We were willing to offer to extend your stay if you had wanted. No one has put a reserve on this spot. So, this is your friendly reminder to let you know that check out is in an hour. And we want to thank you for camping with us!" The man grinned, taking a pencil out from under the clip on the board, and writing something down. "Please return the parking placard, on your way out! Thank you again!"

Steve watched in disbelief as the man turned and strode away, apparently in the direction of other campers who's time was up. He scratched his chest ideally, frowning, before he turned and went back up the stairs, letting the door slap shut behind himself.
"I may be mistaken..." He began, walking back to the bedroom, shaking his head. "But I think we're being evicted."
"We only paid for the one night." Brooklyn pointed out, still laying on the bed. "About an hour, huh?"
"Yup." He took a seat on the edge, leaning over and kissing her. "So, up and at 'em, Babydoll. If you're gonna shower, best get it done now. We have to pull in the pop outs."

She nodded, sitting up, and the sheet fell from her upper body. Steve took a moment to appreciate the view, as his beautiful wife stretched her arms over her head, another groan leaving her. In a moment, he went from appreciating, to touching. The need was too great. His hand went out, cupping one of her breasts, his thumb finding and pressing against the beaded nipple, and he was pushing her back onto the bed, climbing to loom over her, bending down to kiss her deeply.

He felt the groan leave him, his body responding, the urge to lay between her legs and slide into her, until they both came was strong.

She broke the kiss, cupping his face. "Steve, they want us out of here in an hour. We don't have time, right now."

"I know." He sighed, pushing the arousal away. There was time, later. They had all the time in the world, now. He rose up, kneeling on the bed, looking down at her. "You better get up, and in that shower, Babydoll. I can't promise to not be a good boy, if you don't."

She grinned, winking at him, before reaching down and grabbing the sheet, whipping it off of her, before rolling over and getting on her hands and knees. She began to craw towards the edge of the bed, and Steve felt the compulsion again. His hand stretched out, and the flat of his palm smacked against her bare bottom.

She squeaked, and he grinned.

"That's what you get for waving that pussy in my face, when I'm trying to behave." He told her, trying to hold in his laughter.

She sat back, giving him a pouting look over her shoulder, before she grinned. Brooklyn leaned forward, bending her elbows, and lowering her head. Then, the little tease waved her backside.