Chapter 15

She swallowed against the building saliva, her eyes dropping to the tenting in the sweat material of his pants. "I've been thinking that...when we were on the beach?"
"I remember." He smiled slowly, his eyes still hard, firm. Demanding. "What were you thinking, while I was fucking you on the beach?"

"It crossed my mind, while we were fucking, or rather while you were fucking me as if I was some little toy you had ordered off the internet...which I enjoyed, by the way..." She grinned at him. "As in, you should do that a lot more than you already do. I'm totally okay with you doing that more. I've mentioned in the past, haven't I, how much I enjoy it when you just... fuck me like I'm some throwaway pussy, right? I've told you that, haven't I, Steve?"

He smiled wider, giving her a small nod. "You have. Many times. I'm glad you like that, but... you aren't some throw away cunt, Babydoll. You're my wife."

She shivered at the way he emphasized the word 'wife'. Like it was ownership, and branding, and a new collar, and the hard edge of his hand on her backside, all at once. All wrapped up in one, tiny, four-letter word. One earth shattering claim of a word. One she never considered ever having applied to her. But it did now. She was a wife.
Moreover, she was Steve's wife.

"And one thing my wife better damn well fucking understand..." He reached down, putting the harness and the flogger in one hand, before his free hand reached out and grabbed her by the hair, at the back of her head, pulling until she arched her neck, her head falling back, his eyes firm, dangerous, blue...dominating.... "Is that my wife...isn't some fucking throw away cunt to be used just for my pleasure, and then left behind. Or tossed out on her fucking ass for the rest of the troops to play with, once she's fucking disappointed me. Because that's what they always did, Babydoll... they disappointed me. Not a fucking single one of them ever was able to either keep up with me or break for me as beautifully and totally as you do."

He turned, putting the gear down, not letting go of her hair, before he grabbed her neck, giving it a firm squeeze. Looming over her, he bent down, his nose barely brushing hers.

"And I never," His voice growled, deep from his chest, dark, dangerous, threatening. For the first time, she saw the man who had toppled fascist governments, and taken out HYDRA. "Ever, want to hear you compare yourself to those useless cunts, again. Do you understand me? They were nothing. You... are everything."

His lips were pulled from his teeth, his eyes hard, nostrils flaring with his breathing, a high flush on his face, and his jaw ticking with the pressure he was using to clench his teeth.
In other words, her darling, sweet, loving husband was pissed. And at her, apparently.

"You don't understand..." She rushed out, only to give a squeak as he tightened his hand on her throat.

"I don't remember this being a discussion, Babydoll. Last I knew, it was you confessing, and letting me figure out your punishment. And even without your confession, you've already earned more than a few swats." He snarled. "So, I don't care how you're working that out in your head, that admitting you like me to treat you like one of those... whores, who I humped all through the war, or after I woke up from the ice is a complement... because you aren't anything like them. Nothing can compare to what you are to me. A thousand of them would never, ever give me an iota of the pleasure you do. And it doesn't matter if you're submitting to me, or when we're just having slow vanilla sex, or when you're riding me to wake me up, or when I settle between your legs to eat that pussy until it's gushing over my face. It's all you, Brooklyn. All of it."

She swallowed, trying to figure out how to explain it to him. It wasn't that she was comparing herself to those multitude of women. It was that she enjoyed the facade of when he treated her like that she was one of them. She didn't want to be one. She didn't want him to consider that she wanted to be one of those, as he put it, whores. Although she internally wrinkled her nose at the fact that just because they didn't muster anything emotional in him that made the women something to be slut shamed. They would have to hash that out, later. For now...
"I wasn't." She licked her lips, trying to put it into words. "I like... the way you fuck me, when I act like that. When you treat me like that. That's all. I know... I know I'm not those women. Because you married me, and not them. Because you love me, and not them. I love you, and that... that makes the difference. I married you. I took ownership of you. They... they didn't even level a mention in your biography. Authorized or not. Meanwhile I'll... well, I'll get more than a goddamn single chapter, that's for fucking sure."