Chapter 12

Brooklyn laughed, looking at the center.

St. Regis Travel Center.

Famed for it's free Montana Trout Aquarium.

While it was impressive, in it's own way, it was, at it's base... a truck stop.

This was further evidenced by the fact that most of the lot was filled with long haul truckers and their rigs. There was the odd RV placed here and there, like their own was parked. The parking spots in front of the building were occupied by loaded cars, and mini vans.

Steve came around from the back of the RV, where he had been checking that the bike was still secure. He had been worried, the drive from Missoula to St. Regis, that he hadn't secured it properly. It would have been a hitch in their travels if the bike had been damaged. He wasn't sure, he had explained, if there was anyone near by that was capable of fixing the bike.

So, after he had helped her out of the RV, he had pressed a kiss to her head, and gone to check it.

"Everything okay?" She asked, adjusting the strap of her messenger bag.

"Yup." He grinned. "All secure. Just reassuring myself, really. We ready?"

"Yup." She grinned back. "They have an aquarium."
"So the sign says." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, keeping pace with her, as they started making their way across the parking lot. "You feeling okay?"
She frowned a little. He had been asking that off and on, since they had left Missoula. Which, considering the drive was a little less than two hours, with the traffic, was a bit irritating.

Maybe it had to do with the fact that as soon as they had gotten back to the RV, he had picked her up and put her on the counter, taken off her shorts and panties, and fucked her roughly. There had been an edge to it, that had been almost as erotic as the actual act itself. She had grabbed both the edge of the counter, and the cabinet behind her head to brace herself, given his grip on her hips and thigh, worried he was going to pull her off completely in his effort to get as deep as possible. In the end, he had placed his hand on her neck, and the squeezing he had used to restrict her air had made her eyes roll back in her head, her whole body shaking with the orgasm.

When he had finished, after making sure she had cum several times, he had kissed her gently, whispered words of love and affection, then kept her there, while he cleaned her up gently. As if he was apologetic about needing to have her, right then and there.

But it wasn't long after that, that he had started to ask her if she was feeling okay.

He had coupled this question with a kiss to her hand, or a gentle rub of her knee.

Not really new behavior from Steve, who had always seemed to want to make sure she was okay with everything and anything they were doing. But still, it was... a bit much.

"I'm fine, Steve." She told him, keeping the confusion and irritation from the constant questioning from her voice.

He nodded, with a rub to her shoulder, reaching for the door. He held it open, letting her proceed him, before following.

She paused, moving to be out of everyone's way, as she looked around, deciding what to do first.

They were in the gift shop, and while it wasn't filled with people, it wasn't exactly empty either.

Deciding it was best to just jump in, she moved forward, browsing. Steve followed, taking a moment to pick up a basket, before staying right near her. Almost on top of her.

She frowned at him, over her shoulder. "Are you okay?"
"Fine, Babydoll." He smiled, bending down to kiss her temple, before brushing his nose against her hair. "Just staying close. Don't want to lose you in here."