Chapter 3 Out With The Old

Night 2 is Here And Its About Getting better or Worse And Lets Start Night 2 As Toy Freddy And Golden Freddy Eat a 9000 Pizza With Chica(The Original Chica)Eat The Whole Large Pizza As Three Animatromic Start Washing After Eating The Pizza.As When Golden Freddy Look At The Clock And Shout"Ahhhhhhh its 7:00am!!!! Everyone Run For Your Lives The Wild Ones are Coming!!!!"(Which Golden Freddy Said Was The Kids and The Employee) As The Three Animatromic Runs Down The Show Stage,Hallway,Restroom,Game Area and Finally The Prize Corner.Which Toy Bonnie Aldready Got Out of The Music Box and Thanks Toy Chica For Helping Him And Toy Chica May Have A little Feeling For Toy Bonnie Even Know That Toy Bonnie Has A Secret Crush on Her Too.So As They Heard Their Friends Running Down Infront Of Their And The Two Shout And Said"Whats Going on Here!!!!!!!!" As G.Freddy Said To The Two Animatromic"The Wild Ones Are Coming!!!!" As Toy Chica Said To Golden Freddy That He Acts Like Patrick Star From Spongebob Squarepants.As All The Animatromic Hear Door Open.They Rush Down To Their Proper Places With T.Freddy Has Pizza In His Mouth.So After Their Was A Birthday Party (Their will Not Be a Bite Of 87 In This Story)So After That The Original Freddy,Bonnie Becomes Active In The Night Now As Bonnie Is Still Untalktive Due To The Lost Of His Face.When Freddy Is Slow To Walk But Less Damaged To Look At Him.As Freddy Talks To Toy Freddy About What Did They Do In Yesterday Due To Their Unactive Last Night.Toy Freddy Tells Freddy That Last Night Was Suppose To Have A Party At Freddy Fazzbear Pizza But Due To The Eat Of Lots of Lots Of Pizza Tell Fall Asleep Due To Eating Pizza and Partying At The Kitchen with Golden Freddy And Chica.Meanwhile with Toy Bonnie Having A Lot Of Fun With Toy Chica In The Game Area And Said To Toy Chica "This is The Best Night of My Life!" And Toy Chica said "Me Too" And Toy Bonnie And About to Hold Hands But Sadly It Was Interuppted By Balloon Boy Which He Said "Hi". Later As Chica and Golden Freddy Were Talking About Who Makes The Best Noise of Them all As Chica Said To G.Freddy"That My Noise Is Stronger Than Any Other Animatromic In This Resturant"And G.Freddy Reply"No Way That Could Possible Your Voice Is Stonger In This Resturant" Chica Told G.Freddy "That My Voice Is Stronger Than You too!!" As the Two Began to Shout They Nearly Destroyed The Glasses of The Resturant And Other Building Glasses And Some of The Building Had a Dimensional Portal Machine That Could Go Diffrent Worlds As They Machine Explode So Hard Causing 10 Portal Opening in The Streets As Chica And G. Freddy Saw The Portal Opening At Street.Seeing For What They Had Done. And The Others Saw The Ten Portal Opening Outside And Freddy Saying"Is This The End Of World?".