Chapter 5 You Are A Pirate!!

Night 3 Has Come to Kill Freddy and His Friends To The Death This is a Serious So Don't Expect Humour Here And Chapter 5 Will Have More Homour and For Out Story Freddy Has Finally Activated Our Beloved Foxy. Since Foxy Did Not Appear in The 3 Chapters, I have Finally put Him in The Story.Foxy Ask Freddy "Whats Thats Me Captain Freddy ?" As Freddy Replied "Its The End Of Our World" Toy Freddy Has Finally Finish The Portal Machine For Them To Travel Since The Portal For Them to Explore Is Higher To Get and Since Chica Is A Chicken and She Can't Fly So They Can't Get Their High Enough.Foxy Has Teleport a Broken Pirate Ship for Them To Ride and Find Out Who is The True Cause of Their Death of Their Future.They Put Metal under The pirate Ship So It Can't Be bitten by Sharks and Can't Even be Destroyed by a Rock or an Ice Berg So As They Travel Using Pirate ship and The Portal Machine and They Travel uhhh...... Some Pirate Ship War in The Sea. As Foxy Fires The Pizza Cannon and Chica Use It as She Say "Pizzzzzzzaaaaaaaa!!!!" As She Once All The Two Pirate Ship Has Been Withred Bonnie Notice A Ship of Colored Purple Paint On it and It Was Purple Freddy The Doppelganger of Golden Freddy and Foxy "Ay Its That Purple Bear And Has Been Rubbing That Wire Since Last Year" But Purple Freddy Commented On Foxy Word oh Him "Your The Worse Pirate I Ever Met" But This Gain Foxy Rage Purple Freddy And Ones That Purple Freddy Has Own Army of His Own. But Foxy Know this But Then He Started Throwing Golden Freddy and Smash it in All of Purple Freddy Plushie in a Bowling Strike Style Once Purple Freddy Plushie Been Defeated Purple Freddy Mocks in Say "Your a Weak Foxy You Will Never Be a Better Pirate Hahahahah" Foxy Start Choking Purple Freddy Throat But As Foxy Was About To Use His Hook to Kill Purple Freddy But as Then Chica Stops Foxy Killing Purple Freddy With Pirate Hook Chica Respond To Foxy "You are Not The Worst Pirate Foxy.Your The Best Pirates in All Sea And Guess I Love You Foxy" As Foxy Put his Hook Down And Said "What are we Going To Do This Guy?" Freddy Respond to Foxy "That he Might Have Clue to Our Death" As Purple Freddy Replied "Yes,Yes I Am" As Purple Freddy Throw A Smoke Bomb in The Ground Foxy,Chica and Freddy Can't See in The Smoke As Smoke Is Gone Purple Freddy Disappeared.But They Found Some Clue Of It And They Are Going Talk About That After They Go Home As The Chapter End.