Chapter 7 The End Is Near

Night 5 Comes The Puppet To Help Freddy And Toy Freddy To Unsolved The True Killer To Kill Them In The Future After Their Mission On Los Santos.Toy Freddy Finally Crack the Sources to Find Purple Freddy's Master And As Freddy Talks To Toy Freddy That There is Someone Gonna Help Them Who is The True Killer.And As Freddy Revealed Who Is Gonna Help Them. And Lets See Whats Foxy and Bonnie Doing in The Kids Cove With Mangle.After Mangle Was Brutalized By Purple Freddy in Chapter 6.As Mangle Is Ready To Get Revenge On Purple Freddy For What He Did To Her Self And As Foxy Said To Mangle"Mangle You Need To Take A Rest For What Happen How About Yer I Tell You Pirate Story Of Mine" and as Bonnie Stare On Foxy Face Due To Mangle Is Tired And He Can't Just Tell A Story and Meanwhile With Toy Bonnie And Toy Chica Who Toy Bonnie Is Ready To Marry Toy Chica But Toy Bonnie Say to Toy Chica "Chica You Know Were Only Friends During The Second Establishment Opening And I Met You And Freddy along with The Original Counterparts of Ours I Just Want To Say You That Would You Mar--?" As The Two Hear Freddy Call TGo In The Parts And Service Room Well Lets Go See Before Freddy Calls Them Out.As The Puppet Was Reveal to Be Helping Freddy With The Vision Of The Future They See. Freddy Ask Toy Freddy "That He Might Be The Key To Finding The Killer" and As Toy Freddy Agree That The Puppet Nay Be The Key as The Puppet talks To The Two Freddy "The Only Way we Need To Find Him is That We Should Combine All The Clues That Purple Freddy Left For You and Your Gangs" As Freddy And Toy Freddy Combine The Clue and Notice A Sevret Location In Purple Freddy Clue And The Location Was Fredbear's Diner As Freddy Calls The Gang and Find Out What Street And The Only Clue Is Name Of The Location and As Toy Bonnie Use His Own Computer Which is The NightGuard Computer He Is Using and As They Found The Streets And They Ride To The Lamborgini Car Which is Now Painted Gold Due To Golden Freddy Owning The Car Now. And As They Got Into Fredbear's Diner Which They Don't Even Know Who Is This Fredbear Is Not Even The Puppet Know About This Too. And As They Enter The Diner They Saw BB Standing InFront Of Their And Respond To Them "Hello" and As Springtrap Sneaking At Their Back And He Deactivate The Animatromic System And Purple Freddy Knocks The Puppet Head And Springtrap Whisper To The Puplets Ear And Said "Its Me" As The Puppet Close His Eye.