Chapter 8 Die in The Fire

As All the Animatromic Woke Up
and Saw Springtrap with Purple Freddy And BB with The Burn apperance Except For Withred Bonnie Who is Not Burn And The Toy Have Only Have Their Heads in the Box. As The Animatromic Were Stucked in A Cage The Only Who Can Their is Mangle but Sadly She is in Another Cage all Tied even His Other Endoskleton head Too But Freddy Thinks A Plan That He And Toy Freddy Throw Their Hat Infront Sprongtrap and Balloon Boy.and As They Ready Their Hat Toy Bonnie Ask Toy Chica "That No Matter We Die Or Burned Alive I will Still Love You" and Toy Chica Replied "I Love You Tol Bonnie" And Hold Their Hands Each Other and Close Their Eyes And Springtrap is Ready Burn Them All But as Freddy and Toy Freddy Throw Their on BB and Springtrap and Fall Down in The Janitor Closet and Purple Freddy Last Man Standing.Golden Freddy Scream Soo Hard Due To Chica Mouth Is Tape Only G.Freddy Can Scream Hard Enough to Do It and As Purple Freddy again Too In The Janitor Closet And Foxy Uses His Mouth to Bite the Bars as They Got Out and Got Mangle Out Of The Cage And The Puppet is About To Throw a Fire Matches on The Janitor Closet With Springtrap,BB and Purple Freddy As The Fire Emerge on Springtrap and His Gang. And As The Crew Got Out Safely and Seeing Springtrap,BB and Purple Freddy Burn To The Ground.And Got Back To Pizzaria And The Puppet Has Finale End Their Future And They Will Remain Alive as He see in His Vision. After The Firemen Finally Wash Down The Fire in Fredbear And Some of Those Stuff Who Had Survive The Fire and as They Springtrap and BB and Purple Freddy and They Call Help Topick These Stuff Up And As Left Springtrap and His Gang And Springtrap eye open And Wink and Thats End of Chapter 8 The Story is Still Not Ending The Story of This Chapter Has 20 Chapters to end Their Misadventures and I know its Not Really Their Misadventures But Chapter 10 Will Be more Misadventures As I Take A Rest. Finish The 1 To 8 Chapters and Thats It. More Chapters Will Come Soon.