Chapter 6 Mangle's Quest

As They Talk About The Clue From Purple Freddy Said To Foxy Freddy Began To Think There Getting Who About Kill Them But As Freddy was Talking He Saw Another Vision From Where There Burn And Said "What The Heck Was That?" As Golden Freddy Replied "You See another Vision Did You Doosh" But as Freddy said To Golden Freddy "Hey That Was So Rude For You To Me Saying That" But as Toy Chica Talks to The Two Freddy Fighting And Said "Guys This is Not a Good time to Argue or Fight were Here Finding Whose one Burning Right Withred Freddy" and Freddy Replied "Yeah lets Start Focusing on It and Uhh... Thanks Other Chica For Stopping Me G.Freddy Fighting" As Toy Chica Replied "Oh Thank You Freddy" Toy Bonnie Tell Freddy What is There Next Move as Freddy Ask Toy Freddy To The Next Move And Toy Freddy Has found A Paper During Foxy Raged On Purple Freddy And Some Of It Has Next Move From His Leader And There Next Move Was Go to Los Santos For Them Guns And Have Lots Of Money and Once The Portal Open Mangle is in The Ceiling and Ask The Them From Where Their Going and Freddy Replied "Were Going To Los Santos Which The Places is Full of Thugs and Guns and Formal Wears" And Mangle Replied "Can you please Buy me an Estoric----" and Freddy Interuppted From Mangle Saying "Oh Hell No Im Done With Your Doing already!" And as Mangle Joins the Crew and Enter P.S Please Know this That There Going GTA 5 World and So Im Ripping Them alright and There Belong To Respective Owner and I Do Not Own the Rights Alright.So as Freddy Crew in Los Santtos And It Was Morning With Foxy Thinking is That There Suppose to Be Not Have Free Roaming Mode? But As Soon the Zoo Keeper Finally Found the Lost Animals Who Escape Who Escape and Calls The Police to Catch Them and Bring Them back to The Zoo once The Police Surrond The Space And Toy Freddy Said To The Police "Inhale" and Some The Police Screams A Gay Voice Scream and Some of The Police Start Shooting Tranquilaz Darts But Bad luck For Them That There Robot and Can't Be Tranquilaz. as G.Freddy Start Calling His Lamborgini Car and Arrive in Time Than Ride The Animatromics in The Car as Toy Freddy Has a Secret Machine Gun on His Hat and Freddy Replied "Wait you have a Machine Gun This Whole Time?"
and Toy Freddy Say "Yeah?" And Freddy Said "Curse My Life" in 12 mins later They Finally saw Once again Purple Freddy Talking To a Computer Message as Foxy Is Ready To Take Down Purple Freddy. Toy Bonnie Said "Keep Calm Foxy Were Getting That Purple Bear" as Mangle is Climbing On The Ceiling And Gking Upside Down and Look For files From Purple Freddy Master and As Purple Freddy Saw Mangled and Replied to Mangle "What The Hell Are Your Doing There You Scrap Girl Fox?" And Mangled Replied "Oh Just Looking For Who Work For You" and Purple Freddy Was Digusted And Said "Im Gonna Wrestle You Rekt Up Fox" as Freddy and The Crew Hear That And See That Mangled is in Deep Danger But They Can't Open Door Cause It Lock.As Mangle Gets Hurt From Getting Punched by Purple Freddy And Freddy Use Foxy Head to Destroy And It Work As They Get in See Mangle On The Ground And Had a Lots of Scratch And The Crew Finally Got The Evidence They Need and Go Back Home as They
Bring Back Mangled at Home As Night 4 ends And The Chapter Ends.