Chapter 11 Back Together

In Fazbear Fright We See Springtrap Looking For His Toaster And His Trying To Make More Bread And Purple Freddy Goes To Talk To Springtrap.

Purple Freddy:Yo SpringRabbit What Are You Doing under The Table?Are You Stealing Gum Under The Table Haha

Springtrap:First Off Im Not Stealing Gum Under The Table And Second Im Just Looking For My Toaster And Third DON'T CALL ME SPRINGRABBIT ITS SPRINGTRAP!!!!(Shouting Infront Purple Freddy's Face)

Purple Freddy:Oh Is That So? Let Me Help.

Springtrap:You Wanna Help?Okay Starting Looking At The Toilet.

Purple Freddy:Dude Thats Digusting

Springtrap:I Fought You Want To Help?

Purple Freddy:I Changed My Mind Good Luck Finding Your Toaster.

Springtrap:Moron

Meanwhile At Freddy Fazbears Pizza We See Bonnie And Toy Bonnie Playing Cards And Foxy is Making Another Pirate Ship Only To Be Interuppted By Mangle Cause She Wants To Dangle And Another Machine Of Freddy And Toy Freddy There Making in The Backroom As Their Making A FireCracker Canoon.As Freddy Starts Describing it Toy Freddy

Freddy:Were Gonna Use This Blast Any Of Springtrap's Gang And Were Use It For Celebrating.

Toy Freddy:Hmm Thats A Good idea.But How Many Are We Gonna Make Many Of These Firecracker Canoon?

Freddy:30

Toy Freddy:(Faceplam)Alright Lets Do This Thing.

As The Day Past,Freddy And Toy Freddy Has Finally Made All 30 Firecracker Canoon For Them To Use.And They Are Ready To Test It.They Starting Testing It In The Roof Cause if There Testing In Inside The Place Might Burned Down So Should Test It On Roof.

As Freddy Starts Firing The Cracker And He Even Do The 360 Noscope And Toy Freddy Is Blocking His Face Cause He Might Get Burn And Freddy Shoots It And It Landed On A School Which It Will Burn Down For An Hour And Some Kids Will Be Happy And Starts Celebrating in Freddy Fazbear Pizza And Toy Freddy Question On Freddy.

Toy Freddy:Why Did You Burn Down The School?

Freddy:So That Kids Can Celebrate To Our Pizza

Toy Freddy:But They Might Not Learn Anymore Cause Those Kids Needs To Learn.

Freddy:Don't Worry About It Toy Freddy What Could Possible Go Wrong?

Toy Freddy:Yeah your Right Freddy Oh By The Way Freddy Why Did You Call Me Toy Freddy?

Freddy:Because It Really Fits To You And For Other Bonnie And Chica Except The White Foxy Which She is Name Mangle

Toy Freddy:Ok Now I Get It

Freddy:Hey Toy Freddy Lets Eat Some Pizza After That Making Our Machine

Toy Freddy:Yeah

Freddy:Come Lets Go(As They Run Back To The Dining Area And Toy Freddy Carried The Firecracker)

Lets Go Back To Where Toy Bonnie Wants To Marry Toy Chica Since I Almost Forgot About It Since in Chapter 7 So Its Time Countinue it.

Now That Toy Bonnie Shows The Ring To Marry Toy Chica And Toy Chica is About To Say something

Toy Chica:Toy Bonnie You Know I Love But Im Not Just Ready To Marry You.

Toy Bonnie:But Why?

Toy Chica:Cause Its Not Just You Want To Marry Were Just Not Ready God I Say I Repeat it Again And Toy Bonnie I Love You And You Love And Maybe We Could Marry Each Other In Another Year.

Toy Bonnie:Sure Toy Chica(As T.Bonnie Slomp Over The Ground Looking Misreable)

And Golden Freddy Talks To Toy Bonnie

Golden Freddy:Toy Bonnie You What Is Love Right? And You Know What Marriage is Right?

Toy Bonnie:Yeah I Know Everything About Love And Marriage And Toy Chica Didn't Accept My Proposal To Her

Golden Freddy:Cheer up Toy Bonnie,Toy Chica Even Say That You And Her Can Be Marry To Some Other Year And You Can Just Wait And You And Toy Chica Just Have Fun To Eachother

Toy Bonnie:Yeah I Can Still Marry Her Thanks Golden Freddy(As Toy Bonnie Run Cheersfully)

Golden Freddy:They Always Do That(As He Teleport To The Office)

Now on Fazbear Fright Springtrap Finally Found His Toaster Behind The Arcade And Starts Making More Toaster