Chapter 9 The Freddy Gang Vs Team Fortress

As We Return To The Freddy Gang To Their New Misadventure Since The First Misadventures Becomes More Serious Story Than Being A Comedy Story. But Don't Worry This Story Will Be More Entertaining Than Being A Serious And I Would Think a Love Story Be a Part in My Story Since Everyone like Love Story (Well Not Maybe)As Toy Animatromic is No More in The Series Anymore Since The Company Got Bankrupt And Have No Other Choice As To Sell The Toy Animatromics.As Toy Animatromic Say Farewell To Their Friends As They Get Ready To Be Selled Off.

4 Months Later Now That The Company Has A Little Enough Money To Reopen Freddy Fazzbear Pizzas And Repair The Original Animatromics Now That Everything Is Good For The Company. There Something That A New Rival For Freddy Fazzbear Pizza And Its Fazzbear Fright The Horror Attraction Since The Company Don't Even Know That There Pizzaria Becomes a Horror Attraction As Springtrap is The Main Attraction For Fazzbear Fright.Springtrap Returns To Plot His Revenge.

As Bonnie Is Super Happy That His Face is Back And He Roams The Pizzaria Happily Meanwhile Freddy Sits on The Show Stage Seeing Depress That He Misses The Toy Animatromic And Chica Goes To Freddy And Talks To Him

Chica:Freddy Are You Alright?

Freddy:Yes Chica Im Alright.Oh Hey Hows Bonnie Going?

Chica:Oh You Know Bon Bon He Keeps Talking To The Nightguard And Golden Freddy And Even Foxy Can't Stand Bonnie Talking To Him And Wants Bonnie Face To Remove Off Again.

Freddy:Oh Its That Then You Can Go Now Chica Im Fine.

Chica:Ok Then Freddy Bye.

As Freddy Roams The Pizzaria And Finds The Machine That Him and Toy Freddy Made To Stop Springtrap Sending An Army of Other Dimension To Kill Them As He See The Machine And Enter The Room of The Dimension Machine.

Freddy:Good Times Hmmm I Wonder Its Still Active(As Freddy Turn The Machine On Looking So Suprise That It Still Work)

As Foxy,Bonnie And Chica Saw A Light On The Back Room Door Which The Company Forgot To Turn That Invisible To Animatromic Eye And They Only Found It Due It Hiding On The Backroom And Kept It Secret.

Foxy:Arr Freddy Why Did You Turn That Thing on?

Freddy:Oh Because Were Going A Adventure Since We Already Defeated(or Killed Him) Springtrap We Can Use it For Fun But lets Not Let People From Other World To Go Into Our World So Who Wants Go Somewhere?

Bonnie:Me Freddy Let Me Try It I Will Send Us To An Awesome World.

Foxy:And What is The World? Lego World? Arr Arr----

Chica:(Slaps Foxy Face)Foxy!! Don't Be Soo Rude To Bonnie And Be Nice To Him.

Foxy:Fine heheheh(Laugh Silently)

Chica:Foxy!!!(Slaps Again Foxy Face)

Foxy:Alright Alright.

Bonnie:Ok Lets Go To A....Hmmmm? Ahah I Know(As Bonnie Types In The Keyboard And Types Team Fortress World)

Bonnie:There We Go Lets Get In There Right Now(As Bonnie Jumps In The Portal First)

Freddy:Come On Gangs Lets Go(As Foxy and Chica Jumps With Freddy To The Portal)

As We See Golden Freddy Drinking a Soda And Sees The The Portal Again. Suprisingly He Thinks You Should Go The World Of League Of Legends And Becomes A Champion As Golden Freddy Types League of Legend In The KeyBoard And Jumps in The Portal.

Meanwhile We See The Freddy Gang And They Are in The World Of Team Fortress And Their Middle of War.As They Run To A Safe Room And They Argue With Bonnie.