Chapter 10 Original Vs The Toy:Battle For The Greatness And For The Swag

Author's Note
Today Im Sick So I May Have Badgrammar And Thats Just My Note For You Enjoy The Story.

Springtrap Calls BB And He Needs To Find All The Toy Parts And Kill The Freddy Gang Once And For All.

BB Return To The Fazzbear Fright In 30 Hours From Searching For The Toy Parts.
Springtrap Begins To Talk To BB Why He Took Long Enough Just To Find The Toy Parts.

Springtrap:Balloon Boy What Happen To You.You Have Been Gone For An Hour.

BB:Uhhhh?

Springtrap:What is It?

BB:I Slack Off For 30 Hours

As Springtrap Rage On BB And Slaps His Face For 55779 Times And Finish In 30 Years Lol Im Just Kidding It Finish in 3 Days.

Springtrap:Now You Have Learn My Lesson Balloon Boy Don't Slack On Your Duty

BB:Yes Yes Yes Springtrap I Have Learn My Lesson Heres The Toy Parts(As Balloon Boy Passes The Box of Toy Animatromic To Springtrap)

Springtrap:Good Boy Heheheheh Hahahahahaha!!!!!!(Laugh Mainiacly)Alright Lets Do This.

BB And Springtrap Finish The Toy Animatromic in 56 Hours And it Took Springtrap And Balloon Boy Very Tiredly.

Springtrap:Alright Lets Open This Babys Up(As He Turn On The Toy Animatromic

Toy Freddy:Huh?Where Are We? Who Are You?(Points on His Finger On Springtrap)

Springtrap:Im Your Master And I Will Need Your Help Killing These Doosh(Shows The Picture Of The Freddy Gang)

Toy Chica:Why Do We Need To Kill Them? Did They Do Something Bad For You?

Springtrap:Yes.They Did Something Bad For Me.Come Here And Tell You The Things They Do Something Bad For Me(5 Days Later And Everyone is A Sleep Except For Springtrap)And Thats My Story.

Toy Bonnie:Yeah "Yawns"Good Story

Springtrap:Anyway You Need To Go The Freddy Fazzbear Pizza And Kill The Gang And BB Your in Charge Leading Them

BB:Yeah!!

Springtrap:Shut Up Balloon Boy

As The Toy And Balloon Boy Finds A Ride To Go The Pizzaria And They Only Find A Scrap Car.

Toy Bonnie:Oh I Know A Ride

Toy Chica:And Whats That Bonnnie?

Toy Bonnie:These(And He Show A Ruin Kiddy Ride)Isn't It Beautiful

Mangle:Jeez Bonnie Would You Think Bigger Man

Toy Freddy:Oh I Know A Ride

As The Toy And BB Rides The Bus And Go To The Pizzaria.Fianally They Have Made it To The Pizzaria And Its Just In The Corner And They Facepalm.

The Toy infiltrate The Pizzaria And Saw Bonnie And Foxy.

Bonnie:Foxy Why Does Your Body Torn Up?

Foxy:Bon You Know That Im Out of Order

Bonnie:Ohh Yeah:(

And Freddy And Chica Are Making Pizza In The Kitchen And BB Is Stalking Them And Chica Throws A Rotten Pizza In BB's Face Without Noticing It.

As The Toy And BB Starts To Attack The Gang They Were Bump Into Golden Freddy.As Golden Freddy is Reading A Book And They Walks Silently And Golden Freddy Hears A Horn Noise Which The Mangle's Second Head Bump Into Toy Freddy's Nose And Golden Freddy Looks Into The Door And Something Suspecting Are in The Pizzaria But Golden Freddy Countinue Reading His Book.

And The Gang Celebrate Eating Pizza Which Freddy And Chica Made 30 Pizza For The Gang To Eat.

And The Toy Makes A Noise On The Hall And The Gang Hears It And Goes to Check it Out And They Saw Their Old Friends But There With Balloon Boy And Seeing They Were Brainwash Due To Their Glitching Head And Endoskeleton Eyes.

Freddy:Looks Like You Balloon Boy Have Survive The Fire

BB:Not Only Me.Springtrap And Purple Freddy And I Survive The Fire And We Were Sent Into Fazzbear Fright The Horror Attraction. As The Attraction Tp That Amusement Park And My Master Springtrap Still Gains Revenge For You Done To Him

Freddy:Oh Please Midget Boy Your Too Stupid For Springtrap's Apprentice And You Can't Even Fight

BB:Oh is That What You Said?Well Attack Them My Toys!!!(As The Toy Engage To The Gang)

Freddy:Alright The Gang We Need To Stop Balloon Boy From Brainwashing Them.

Bonnie:But How Are We Gonna Do That?

Freddy:I Have A Plan And Were Gonna Use Our SWAG To Fight Them. Now Attack(As The Gang Engage The Toy Into The Fight For The Greatness And For The SWAG)

Round 1 Chica Vs Toy Chica:Make A Lot Of Pizza

As Chica Use The Ingredients He Use For Making Pizza and Toy Chica Have Have Another To Make A Pizza And They Fight For Making A Lot Pizza in 1 Minute.As Chica Moves Fast As She Van To Make Pizzas And Toy Chica Does The Same Too.And Chica Finish Making Pizza And The Total is 399 Pizza And Toy Chica Has 400 Pizza.And Golden Freddy Goes By The Chicken And Saw A Lot of Pizza And He Steal 10 Pizzas From Toy Chica And Freddy Calcualate All The Pizza They Make And The Winner is Chica And Toy Chica Lost It Cause His Pizza Were 390 Of Total Pizza Cause Golden Freddy Stole Those Pizza And Bonnie Fixes Toy Chica's Brain and Went Back To Normal.As Toy Chica Gone Confused From What Happen But Freddy Takes Care Of Toy Chica And She Should Takes A Rest And The Gang Fight The Next Oppenent

Round 2 Foxy Vs Mangle:Fastest Fox Alive

Foxy And Mangle Start A Run Balloon Boy Made A New Body For Mangle And So That She Can Run And The Races Starts In The Office And The Finish Line is The Kitchen With Obstacle Stopping Them And They Start Running And Balloon Boy is Up To Know Good As Put A Chip On Mangle's Body And Use A Joystick To Control Mangle's New Body And Foxy Goes Super Fast Like Sanic And He is Almost To The Finish Line But Mangle Run More Faster Than Foxy And Golden Freddy Again Is Drinking A Soda And Spill The Chip From His Soda Right Near To The Finish Line And Foxy Gets The Finish Line First And BB's Chip Gets Electricuted And Bonnie Once Again Fixes Mangle's Brain And Return Back To Normal And As Only Two Toy Remains And its Toy Bonnie And Toy Freddy.

Round 3 Bonnie Vs Toy Bonnie:Rock of The Ages

As Bonnie Wears A Sunglasses Looking A Sawg like Bunny in a Bad Ass Way And Toy Bonnie uses A High Tech Guitar And Bonnie Only use A Electric Guitar And They Start Rocking.
As Bonnie Makes A Better Rythm on His Guitar But Toy Bonnie Makes A Dupstep Sound Which Is Impossible of How Can Guitar Have A Dupstep Sound But Bonnie Uses A Large Music Of His Guitar And Making Golden Freddy Hears That His Trying To Sleep Here As Saw Bonnie and Toy Bonnie.Golden Freddy Throw His Hat in Boomerang Way And It Knocks out Bonnie And Toy Bonnie. But Bonnie Countinue Playing His Guitar And Toy Bonnie Can't Play His Guitar Due To His Guitar Fall Out Of The Stage And Broken It.And Bonnie Fixes Toy Bonnie's Brain Again And The Fianally Toy is Toy Freddy.

Round 4 Freddy Vs Toy Freddy:Best Song Ever

Freddy Uses His Original Mike And Toy Freddy Uses His Own Mike Too And Two Bears Start Singing.As Freddy Sings A Catchy Song He Made And Toy Freddy Sings A More Rockstar Song Were He Use It From Some Other Band.But Toy Freddy Is Gaining The Upperhand But Freddy Uses His Toreador March Against Toy Freddy Which Cost Toy Freddy To Sleep And Freddy Wins The Round And Bonnie Repair Toy Freddy's Brain.

As All The Toy Mermories Have Return To Normal And They Saw Balloon Boy Trying To Open The Doornub But He Can't Due To His Midget Body And As The Gang Throws Balloon Boy Outside With A Message For Springtrap.As Balloon Boy Crashes Into Fazzbear Fright With Springtrap Reading A Newspaper And Balloon Boy Destroy Springtrap's Newspaper And Springtrap Goes Rage On Balloon Boy.As He Chase Balloon Boy On Fazzbear Fright And He Caught Balloon Boy And He Sees A Message on Balloon Boy's Back And it Said "Your Are Totally A Scrub Sign By The Freddy Gang"And Springtrap Slap Balloon Boy's Face One More Time From Failing Him.Meanwhile The Original And The Toy Countinues To Celebrate Eating Pizza As The Chapter Ends.