chap 1

How could i do me such thing? How did i let myself be dragged by her so easy. It was obvious Jennie was playing me, i knew it but i loved her to much to let her go. After all a pretend love was more easy to perfect and her's was so perfect it had to be fake no one could love like that unless its pretended.

Digging my fingers into my hair i pull hard in frustracion because being a girl i was naturally no match for a boy and 'Mark, jennie's new boy toy had it easy on me. He had punched me so brutaly i was surpuse i didn't faint but the pain he had inflicted was nothing compare to what jennie had serve out to my heart.

I was at it for an hour now continuing to replay what had excalated this morning.

I was reaching home early after being thrown out of Rose's home by a jealous jisoo. I was suppose to be staying the night with her studying, jennie ofcourse being my girlfriend knew that and in my protective phase i had told her to stay at my apartment at first it was ment as a joke but seeing how eager she got to stay there i gave her my keys not quationing her since in her words 'she wanted to be in my room not to miss me too much'. Damm right she didn't miss me that night because reaching my apartment i was greeted by a ravish sofa and more tragic someone had broke my fish tank that was given to me as a gift from rosie. Startled by the mess of my apartment i run to my kitchen to confirm if i have been rob only to come face to face with all my expensive licor being drank to the bottom, not even i had touch them because of how expensive they had been. Who could've dare do such evil in my house!!

Finally it click to me jennie was staying here so i made my way to my bedroom ready to ask for explanations but what a picture had i encouter opening my door. There she was sleeping peacefully at 4pm of the Afternoon on someones hairy chest, odviously a man. Incredulous i walk foward and peeked inside the sheets to conclude she was indeed naked and so was the man. He had his arms around her protectively almost with as much care as when i hold her. She had a content smile in her face totaly satisfied by whom i had now indentify as 'mark' my next door neighbour. But i needed to see more this was not enough for me to think low of her maybe he had force her, after all i didn't saw what had lead her to do this to me or maybe they just wanted to sleep together as friends do on a sleepover. But Naked? . . .

Not even i believe my assumption but it hurt less thinking like that and i didn't want to judge her so quickly.

So i hid myself under my working desk and waited for at least 20min before someones phone alarm started ringing but being tired neither of them even finch so in desperation i throw them my shoe to make more noise but again it didn't work.

Until 5min later mark got up to pee and when he had returted he started peppering kissed all over jennie's sholders to wake her up which work as the woman rise her self and staggled the man whispering sweet nothings while i cover my mouth not to make a sound as i cry, but i needed her to hurt me more i needed to see this was real because that was the only way i could maybe break up with her.

But it all got to much when she lower herself to do him what only a slut would do having a lover already. Getting out of my hidden place i looked at mark who by my first movement was already alert. He tab Jennie's arm signaling her i was there, the erotic face she had turn to a scared and patetic one.

"Wow Jennie really? i trust you my place and you do this"

"Look it's not something serious"

"What! Are you for real right now, you are in a relationship with me incase you forgot and you say this is not something serious. At least you should've gone to his room its just next door instead of doing that here like you want me to catch you red handed"

"Well yes lisa i wanted you to see me like this" She's only saying that because of embarssment i try convincing myself but she continue.

"I wanted you to know you hold no possesion over me you don't own me and i can do whatever i like, with or without your permission"