chap 4

"Chaeyoung you said i got to pick~" sulkingly i pout

"What's wrong with Twilight? I tought you liked it, didn't you said you had a crush on bella I'm making you a favor by watch their constipated faces"

"That was years ago i was 12 and in my defence every kid is obsessed with vampires at some age"

"Sure act all grown up now as if you didn't have terrible taste on women, no offense to jennie tho she's hot but you do tend to go after mean looking girls that give the aura of being total bitches"

"Its nothing like that and what are you even saying i'm not a masochist" i think "and jennie is the only girl I've liked, what other 'bitches' are you talking about?" i said quoting the word bitches.

"my dear bestfriend let me rewind to you, you tend to get really flirty with everyone." She smirk
"That's brought a couple of girls to consider at least kiss you and that leaving apart that before dating jennie you would always ask for kisses from anyone crossing your eye sight" i gave her a perplex look

"I am merely joking you know but I'm honor you and jisoo cosider being my bitches" i laughing at her annoyed exprection

"Dont mention it again you know how jisoo gets everytime you remind her she kissed you when she was drunk" i couldn't stop laughing at the thought of a drunk jisoo going up Chaeyoung's room and confusing me with her while i lay asleep and the chipmunk took a bath.

The idiot kissed me with no quations ask waking me up in a state of panic and hitting her across the face. How lovely memories, i still remember how she passed out with a red mark on her face.

"I'll remind her when i see her because if anyone should be offended it should be me"

"Will it make you shut up if i let you pick a movie"

"You know that it will" i smirk "but dont ever tell me to shut up dont get to high on the line" i dropped my smirk i have never like my friends to use mean words towards me sometimes I'll let them depends on my mood but mostly i hated being told of things that sounded offensive.

"Sorry i forgot" she said gave me a sincere apology. She knew better than to fake it.

-------------------
11:00pm

Chayoung had been asleep for an hour now, and me? i continue staring into space as i thought of jennie again. I came to the conclusion i would no longer mind her, if she had the guts to do such things i would have mine too. It was good while it lasted anyway but i wont stand on a corner and watch her makeout with whoever boy cross her.

I've know jennie enough to know she was gonna do exactly what i was thinking. She would for sure have a newboy by monday and that had me sick on the stomach. I know i have to prepare myself for what tomorrow will bring and who would be the next cadidate of her selfish game of no one can hurt me.

But who was i kidding i was so not ready.

---------------

Having to wake up at 4 in the morning to go home and have enough time to prepare i made a mental note not to agree to plans on sundays. I hadnt sleept at all recalling everthing not knowing what to feel or do but even with everything being confusing i did was sure of the anxiety that embrace my body that monday morning.

After i prepare myself i made my way out to take the bus and not so very suprising so did mark. I pass by him and took the sit next to where he was.

"Goodmorning mark i didn't see you all day yesterday" i remark suggestively but odviously he didn't catch up and looked at me confused.

"Um-m it was good i had a lot of fun"

"Eh?"

"I mean i was in my room the whole day thats why you didn't see me" turning red as a tomato he turn his head towards the window.

I knew what staying on my room all day meant so i no longer asked quations and instead consentrated on holding my growing tears. I couldn't cry infront of a bus filled with gossipers.

The bus takes an hour to reach school but this time i felt it reach quicker. Holding into my bag tightly hiding my shaking hands i stood up to almost lost my balance by how weak my knees felt. That catch the peoples attentions that instead of helping just gave me judging stares. How embarassing of my part.

Upon my arrival i could already see jennie on a corner waiting for someone probably mark. I speed walk not wanting to see them makeout this early but in my way to run from her someone took me by my hand dragging me to the school garden. It was jennie.

Panic rouse on me but i made no move to escape i wanted to hear what she had to say. Taking us to an isolated area of the garden she took a hold of my jaw lifting my red face.

"Lisa i'm sorry i was drunk when i didn't that and all the things i said they weren't true, trust me i just said that because of pride you know how much i love you i wouldn't be with you for that long fraction of time if i didn't love you. Trust me baby i really do, dont let this be an opstacle to our love this is mearly a test to prove if we are really ment to be don't let this broke us up." I didn't date boys because they always give stupid excuses when they fucked up and i thought girls were smarter, jokes on me.

"What an bullshit reply is that, jennie you had someone penis on you on my bed and you say this was a way of testing if we are strong enough together. You do know how stupid you sound right, because if you don't i'm concern for your mental health, has dick been making you stupider by day."

*slapped*

"I'm saying sorry the least you can do is accept it or just walk away i don't care what you think of my explanations I'm appologizing because i want us to be happy"

"First of don't ever dare to lay a hand on me again be thankful i respect you or i would go the classroom next door and borrow one of their softball bats to give you what you do deserve. Second i might forgive you but keep in my mind the nicer i get the more you'll suffer so when the day i come and give you a hug of my friendship that will be the day i'll take what i gave so if i was you i would walk away."

"No! I want us to continue being together" i smiled at her lack of attention on my words.

"Fine i forgive you but if we want this to work we need to establish some rules on your behalf for only you to follow if you don't agree then i'm out of this" she seemed hisitate but she knew i wasn't joking i was a woman of my words. Most of the times.

"Okay whatever you say but don't be to hard on me you know i don't like following rules" in an attempt of hiding my amused smile i turn my back to her.

"We'll meet at your apartment today after school" without paying attention to her response i made my way inside the school building droping my smile to wear a serious expression, my natural resting bitch face.

---------
Autor

Point out the wrong spellings so i can fix em.