chap 9

Lisa pov:

Friends my ass cheeks. When will i learn not to give bad people second chances.

After eating icecream and irene taking me to the mall to pick whatever i wanted i told he to take me home, but i got tricked. Again.

She told me jennie wanted to see me and drove on direction of the kims manstion which i had never seen. I refuse but when she mention jennie had brought a girl yesterday night and the girl was probably still home i agree.

But she showed me no jennie or other girl and took me to her room chaining me again on what i asume to be her bed, for such a short girl she sure was strong i couldn't out power her. I tried screaming but my words would only eco. I quictly knew no one was coming to help me.

"Shush now lisa" irene was with her back facing me fixing her hair on a pony tail after she had finish her make up. She was all dress up on a white off sholder dress and white sneakers.

"I'll be back with snacks for you later, try to keep quiet. I don't want to have to punish you, and i assure you, you wouldn't like it either."using her index finger she lifting my face to look at her "So why don't you try sleeping while mommy goes out hum?"

"No. Why would you have to do me like this? What have i done to you? I even was nice to you after what you had done with somi"

"Baby we will talk when i get back for now try relaxing because for what we are gonna do when i come back you are gonna need strength" thats it im getting rape. The thought made my tear up, fuck what have i done to deserve something like this.

"Understand!" she shouted startling me.

"Yes" i whisper in between a sob.

She just looked at me and made her way outside leaving me alone again to cry my missery.

_______

Irene had been gone for hours now. I'm not sure of what time it was but i asume it is somewhere over midnight, and i was hungry.

I continue couting the amount of books irene had. I counted how many pillows she had and i tried guessing how much her things could measure. I was very much bored.

"Okay I'm back with your gift" God finally, i know i shouldn't be glad to see her but she comes with food so fuck her but I'm starving. She help me sit up, unchaining one of my arms and gave me a burger with an chocomilk.

"Listen i have somethings to show you but i want you to eat first, so please do hurry up"

"Can't you just tell me? It's not as if you're gonna ruin my mood. It Can't get worse than this." She looked at me offended.

"Finish up" she simply said as i finish my burger.

"Okay now tell me" with no words she throw at me a set of pictures. Pictures in which there was jennie sleeping with a girl and doing all kinds of possitions.

That was worst than seeing her with mark i felt extreamly disgusted, angry and nostalgic. It was a pain i couldn't comprehend but my chest hurt.

"Why would you show me this irene"

Irene pov:

The way she mentioned my name broke me. She is such a nice girl. Jennie doesn't deserve her love. I do.

"Because i want to show you she isnt worth it of your time. You need someone who can respect and love you and that person isnt her"

" she was the only one that was there for me when my parents kick me out of home. She took care of me. You don't know anything!"

"Yes i do, and even if i didn't Can't you see for yourself. She is fucking with another girl lisa, grow the fuck up she doesn't love you. Don't you know she's only dating you because her father told her so." She seem startled

"What do you mean?"

"Jennie's father told her to date you so she can blame you if she ever gets caught doing something inappropriate like taking drug, frequenting bars and even if ever she gets caught being a whore because they will say you are prostituting her. They are using you to save there asses" there I've said it, that evils man plan.

"Why lie on such way? Why waste time on making someone love you just for something stupid as this? Jennie sure knows her way, she even help me rent a house and paid my checks when the coffee shop money couldn't sustain me all that just for her to be using me. Wow people sure are evil" it hurt me seeing her cry with such agony.

"But I'm here now lisa, i will protect you, i won't let anyone hurt you i promise but you have to listen to me. You see i only kidnap you so i could open your eyes on things, i never ment to hurt you" she looked at me with her innocent face.

"You promise?" She ask

"Ofcouse my dear"

____________________