chap 11

Jisoo and myself had reach the penthouse rather quickly. Now we were just calmly discussing the aftershadows of our rapid escape plan.

"So what now i have to wash the same exact clothing I'm wearing because you cant do a friend a favor to go and bring her stuff!"

"FRIEND! Since when? You have been an asshole to me since i started dating chaeyoung."

"That was because u never did anything to win my approval to your stinky, cheating ass."

"Respect me Lalisa i have just save your life, you want me to call irene here huh?"

I mumble in dissaproval.

"Then you better coperate with me and accept what's been offer to you. Plus you could always use Jennie's clothes."

"They won't fit me Jisso! Probably some of her baggy shirts will, but how about undergarments?"

"Go comando" she nostalgically said looking at her nails with an expresion I knew it ment 'I could not care even a little'.

"No!" I scream on horror.

"Look lalarisa i need to go you go figure that yourself I am doing you enough by buying you food each day so suck it up and be a man."

"If i was a man i would be more misserable dumbass." I lowly whisperd

"What was that?"

"I said you could leave. No problem its not as if i haven't been living with alot of clothing either."

"Ugh so dramatic, fine I'll come by tomorrow with new clothes."

"You could just bring minee."

"Ill come by tomorrow i said! Bye sucker"

"Bye fucker"

"What!!"

-------------------------------
One day has passed i didn't sleep a wink. It still terrifies me that Jennie can find me here and God knows she'll use this to her advantage. I don't wanna know nothing about her i'm tired of pretending I still care for her.

I mean i do, maybe a little bit but i still do, but i am confused i had catch her hoeing herself yet although it affect me it didnt hurt as much as i thought now that i think of it. Like yes i felt my heart was ripping apart but why had it been so easly for me to forgive her and fuck her.

It also had me quationing if i still did love her? Could it be just attraction? As much as i hated irene for her kidnapping i wished for her to come here and take me again. Not because i liked being chain up but beacuse she made me feel special.

She made me feel secure the only problem was i didnt like her way of involving me in her life. Couldnt she just be normal and talk to me without thinking about taking me hostage.

One thing was for sure i didnt nothing to do with Jennie. I no longer plan for revange ner nothing from her. She was out of this, and with that being said i had to get out of this room.

Whatever it was that irene had with me intrigue me more that whatever it was Jennie and i had been playing the past months.

Irene, i couldnt get that name out my mind. I am a sick person for looking foward to her after all shes done but God does that woman provoke something in me.

Yet i still dont exactly know what it is. Maybe i like the trilling she sets in me the thought that she terrfies me gets me to enjoy life a little more. Like playing hide and seek and being scared of being find yet still wanting to get find. Like the determination of searching for a dead body and yet being scared to find it.

I dont know how to explain but this isnt normal. Have i become some kind of massocist have i been that damage in my brain.

Why do i seek for a woman who can easly kill me?

What it was that irene had done to me in such a small amount of time?

Why am i having this thoughts untill now?

God i most have gone more crazy than i already was.

Should i leave here and go make myself a easy target for her to catch me?

Im just curious of what more she had under her sleeve. Of what more she could do for me. Figure out just how nuts she is to have me. The extends she'll reach to prove a point.

I have never been the patient type and with set determination i made up my mind to go to her.

I know i should not be thinking like this for God's sake i just escape from there and now i want to return?

Im a mess but so is irene maybe she could be my teacher and i her willing student.