chap 16

Irene pov:

Lisa still wasn't done. A little bit more and she will become a murderer and i had to stop her. It was to early for that.

"Stop it Lalisa or you will kill him."

"And so what" she was angry yet again.

"Just stop it okay? You wouldn't like to become a murderer just yet right?"

"Haha please" she sarcastically said continuing "as if this would change something."

On a fraction of a second she press the 'highest' botton on the control and Mr Ramirez body was emitting an over cooked smelled.

I covered my mouth with my hands in try of not allowing the horrible smell from entering my nostrils.

While my psycopath of a future girlfriend just seemed not to get enough.

"Lisa stop it he's dead already." I tried to explain.

"Ugh that was easy. Why did he die so fast?"

"Fast you say? You've been going at it for an hour now. I'm surprise he didn't die earlier."

"Mhm" gosh this girl, don't tell me she found this boring.

"Rene can we bring more pepole here?"

"At what cost?"

"Just because" She shrug pouting her lips like a kid asking for a favor.

"Sure."

----------------

And that was how it started, lisa and me would frequent bars and search for men or woman, but mostly being men and would take them to the red house.

Some where taken there eyes out.
Some lost there lower half.
Some left with there mouths sew.
But most left just as bodies with no soul.

And lisa was enjoying it. The pleasure on her eyes, the perfect O she made with her mouth, the way her body seem to move at expert ease.

She's incredible, born to kill.

The only thing left was for her to be completely mine.

---------------

We where at saint V, and currently a little drunk but i had finally bulid up the courage to ask her out.

"Lisa" i called drunkenly.

"Yes Rene?" Her head resting on my left shoulder.

"Would you go out with me?" I hiccup at the end.

"Huh? I am out already with you."

"No, I mean like lovers." With a confuse expresion she looked at me. That If i was not to be drunk I'm sure as hell i would be blushing.

"Kiss me first" she answer leaning on me again and I resiprocate moving my face fowards.

Our nose were touching and my hand were itching to hold her closer by the neck.

I didn't have to wait long as she moved her hands to my waist pulling me sit on her lap.

To which i quickly did taking a hold of her neck to deepen our hot kiss.

"Ugh" i moan as i started grinding on her legs. Up and down i moved creating such a delisious friction making my panties wet in want.

"Lisa i need you" i wispered on her ear as she suck on my neck.

Smut?