chap 7

Lisa pov:

Jennie had been acting off since last night perhaps i might have cross the line too much.

"Talk to me, did i hurt you somewhere?"

"No"

"Then why won't you tell me What's wrong"

"Nothing lisa"

"You sure cause you been acting strange since we wake up"

"Can you shut it!" She shouted

"Jennie I'm sorry i should've done that. I feel as if I've abuse you which might actually be true" i indeed felt bad and angry at myself for putting her through such thing.

"If you feel sorry will you please take me back" without tought and with good intentions this time i answer

"Ofcourse jennie i wont just leave you after what we've done i hope you feel the same because I'm giving us a second chance" i was gonna take care of her and treasure her more so she won't leave me this time around and perhaps we can even be happy again or atleast make her happier than she was.

———————
At school

"Chaeyoung i tell you this time around nothing bad will happen, i know she loves me she wouldn't want me back if she didn't cant you just forgive her"

"You dumb chic you really believe the lies that snake makes just so she can have her way with you to do God knows what." She raises her hands "All im3 saying is dont trust her."

"I won't give my heart away just like that but i want to try maybe she's the one and plus people can change lets just hope she doesn't make the same mistakes because this time i'll be gone for good"

"Aha after the first lie everything falls out of line trust me when i say she's not worth it"

"That i know but i still have hope for her just let me do it i promise i won't fall in love with her again."

"Okay bu- AGAIN!"

JENNIE POV

I decided not to go to school because i felt nautious. A day of not seeing lisa could helpme get this fantasy of her out of my system and also i get to ask my sisters about some gay bars i can go to get laid. They'll probably make fun of me but hey i'll discovering a new part of me.

"Ah you are back"

"What happen to you"

"Your little asshole of a ex girlfriend happend"

"Haha you got beaten up by lisa? Like fr, i mean she's tall but she's skinny as hell couldn't even take down the hamster of our class when it attack her on mothers day"

"Puff please she only mange to give me a punch because soon after she had blown up on me in detetion Mr martinez came into the classroom."

"Poor you but where is our other sister? I want to ask her about something" jisoo raise an eyebrow "personal" i added.

"As if i care about your patetic life. Go fuck lisa instead and sleep in her bed don't come home until I'm gone."

"Yak unnie."

"That's no way to express yourself about your girlfriend Jennie" there it is the cold voice i was looking for, my older sister had arrive.

"Hello to you too can we go to your room unnie? I want to ask you something."

"Sure" I follow her inside.

"Shoot"

"First off don't judge me, don't ask quations and just answer me okay?" I waited until she nodded.

"Umm so i wanted to know if you by anyway know of a place like a bar or whatever where i can meet people."

"Yeah, Like lots of them there is even one near your gf building of which you already know, or just download tinder if thats what you ment with 'meet people'."

"No i mean like.." i lower my voice "a gay bar"

"Weird coming out of you but i promise not to quation so yea i do"

"Can you give me the location?"

"Sure it's called luna bella and it's located on the outskirts of town, I'll ask ashley to send her location to you since she's there right now, but jennie if you're planing on fooling around break up with your girlfriend."

"Whatever unnie bye"

UNNIE POV

Stubbern kid when will she change, but whatever is her business.

Which reminds me, i have mine to finish.

I don't know how I'll make her love me, but what i do know is that if she's stubborn i'll kidnap her again and have her chain in my room.

I admit it was wrong to capture her when she didn't even know my name. I have to be more patient and try other ulternatives before i go insane on her again but whatever it takes, Lalisa manoban will be mine.