chap 12

I found myself walking down the kim's residence. Up and down i moved in hope to catch the older sister's eyes.

Pathetic i know.

But if you had someone so fatom with you, won't you have gotten curious too?

I'm only human after all, and a very unique one apperantly.

Have I reach rock bottom to go looking for that dangerous woman? My parents would be very disappointed by such dehavior. I have believe to have high standards all my life and now my words are eating me up. They where right when they said not to speak too early.

To my luck or misfortune Irene was now arriving in her black Mercedes-Benz. She looked pissed very pissed. She got out of the car slamming the car's door with such force it had me wondering if she imagine it was my head that was being smash.

Oh no, I better make a run for this, I should've never thought of returning.

Just as I thought of escaping and ask forgiveness to Jisoo who by sure was now wondering where the fuck i was, irene looked my way, and yes i was right she was not happy.

She quickly charge my way and i started running.

"Stop right there lisa!"

Fuck what have i done! I should've waited to tell Jisoo at least now if she kills me no one will find my body.

Why did i think this was a great idea!? Lisa you're so stupid.

"If you don't stop right now i swear to God you won't know whats coming to you"

I didn't stop and i wish i did because just as told one minute i was running at the speed of light thinking this small girl won't ever catch me with her small legs and the next second i was being thrown rocks at.

"Omg! Stop! You crazy woma-!!" And headshot she had thrown me a rock the size of a mango and i was rolling down the rode with a odd feeling in my head.

"Ow, it hurts" i said reaching my hand to touch the affecting area noticing something was leaking.

"Blood! Gosh that crazy woman!" I looked towards her who was now sprinting towards me "look what you've done you could've killed me if not probably now i would develop a tumor because you!"

She reach me and tried to take a hold of my head and move me to lay on her lap.

"No! Leave! Scam out of here i don't want you here"

"It was not my intention I just wanted to make you stop"

Irene pov:

It really wasn't my intention i was  aming for her back. I mean its still bad enough but i just wanted to make her fall not this.

Now seeing her with her trembling lower lip sucking it into her mouth in desperation to stop herself from stobbing infront of me i comprehend it wasn't one of my brigtness ideas like many others, and saddly she was made part of them again.

"Look I'm really sorry let me take you home and I'll clean that for you"

"No" she stubbornly answer.

"Aww come on I'll make you pancakes and make whatever you like, yes?"

She looked at me with slanting eyes as if of douth.

"Fine but I won't help you" she responded harshly removing her tears and pouting her lips some what angrily.

"As you say baby"

--------------------

"So your going to just feed me this?" Lisa asked looking at the pancakes and chicken burger she made me cook claiming it was her favorite.

"Well yes? You ask for that didn't you?"

"Hmmm.."

"What?"

"No nothing"

"What is it lisa?"

"Its just that I thought you would feed me since you kind off almost cause me a cerebral hemorrhage just some minutes before, but oh well its not as if I can't still move my hands you know but like i said i thought you would AT LEAST" She exagerate exaggerated " try and be more understanding and pleasing to me."

I stared at her incredulous and with my mouth gaping. Gosh this girl but i wasn't going to resist
This was my chance to be closer to her without having her chained up, so i moved myself closer and started feeding her.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want."

"Don't you worry i would gladly do this even if you havn't had ask me"

"Ofcourse you would i bet you fantasis about me"

"Don't we enter to thoes dangerous waters lisa you wouldn't like what the waves could bring"

" what if I'm intrigue?"

"Then you aren't as normal as I thought" she had a more serious expression as she reached to squeeze my shoulder.

"Irene I want to know what it is about me that you like so much"

"I like every single thing about you. There is not a part of which i don't love or i wouldn't love."

"But what is there for you to love because i don't see it, I want to understand you to able to view myself in your eyes"

"I could help you Lisa, i can make you see the world as it is, see you see yourself as you are. Make ourselfs powerfull and make a world of you and me."

"You promise not to hurt me if I plan to join you?"

"With my life" I plead.

"Then can you show me your ways, make me more like you?" That broke me out of our bubble.

"Why would you want to be like me? I've killed people Lisa I don't wan't you to regret your life choices because of me."

"How sure are you I havn't done the same. There would be nothing for me to regret." I felt a shiver running down my spine.

"What do you mean?"

"I meat nothing. All I'm saying is you should look beneath an innocent and shy face."

"You know what I'm starting to like you even more." I smiled towards her to which she return also smiling my way.

I knew she was perfect for me, she was my perfect match. The final  piece of a puzzle that had been lost for years.

If i haven't been crazy before now I'm completely and maddening obsessed with my Lalisa.