chap 2

They had me blindfold and chain to a seat shortly after we had arrived on an elegant mansion. I was put on a dark room with red led lights on the whole ceiling adding a creepy vide. Finally the idiots had left me alone to repass what had just happen but it wasnt for long when i heard the door opening.

"Okay peasant lets do this quickly before Irene arrives" yeji took off my blindfold, unchain me and made me lay on the bed placed on the far end of the room.

"Wait wait what are you doing" i panic and started struggling with her.

"Somi bring your ass here quickly she's trying to escape" she was odviously having a hard time handling me. Somi in a rush entered the room pinning me to the matress while yeji took off my shirt leaving me only with my bra to then proceed to chain my hands on the head bed.

"Should i tie her feet too?" Yeji look at somi to then look at me that still contiuing to resist against them.

"If you want to get kicked on the face then dont" responded somi pressing her body to keep me from actually kicking there faces.

They had me complete at there mercy without my pants and shirt just my undergarment leaving me to freeze like a dead fish with the below zero degrees temperature the air condicioner emitted.

The dimwits had it at full plast as if it wasnt snowing ouside.

If they planned to kill me they were doing a good job because my fingers had gone numb after some minutes.

Forgeting of my existance again they  continue calling irene asking her where she was and how long it would take her to be back. Probably to assure they had enough time for whatever it was they wanted to do.

"Okay she will be back at 2 in the morning we have 1 hour lets start" they join me on the bed making my eyes widen.

"Girls can you not get too close if we are all going to sleep on the same bed, it makes me uncomfortable"

"Relax lisa we are not even that close" she pause "yet" yeji started tracing her hand on my jaw to then take my fingers into her mouth sucking with force. Somi took a hold of my neck forcing me to kiss her. A kiss to which i didn't respond instead i fight back bitting her.

That seem to had angry her and she took a swing slapping me. That made yeji stop to look at her while i started crying. Patetic i knew but if you where in my situation you'll understand how completely empty and fragil i felt.

"You shouldn't have done that! Now she will notice you hit her, thats it i'm out of here i dont want irene killing me"

"Dont be a fucking coward yeji we both are on this if you betary me i'll tell irene you tried touching her first, now if i was you i would stay right where we are and finish what we have started"

"No you already made her cry i dont want to continue and it was you who suggest it first dont say nonesense"

"Fine then go leave! "

"I'm going and im telling you if you get caught dont mention my name to irene or ill will forget we are even friends and kill you myself" yeji stared at her furriously almost as if in the deepest of her heart she felt pity for me. She took a hold of my face removing my tears with her thumb and kissed my trembling lips.

"Make sure not to cross the line too much"

"Yeah whatever" responded somi rolling her eyes to then direct them at me saying "you have no idea how much i have daydream about us having sex that i even imagine it was you who was inside of me evertime mark and i fucked" she lower her hands and was starting to get close to my underwear i could only sob harder wishing jennie was here to save me.