chap 17

Lisa pov:

We made it to an near by motel with Irene paying us the most expensive one.

"Wow no wonder it was expensive."

"Stop wasting time come here and sex me hard and fast Lisa" we had already sober up a little bit so i was much more awear of what it was that we were doing

But that didn't change nothing i wanted Irene. And i wanted her now.

Begging me to make her cum while i fuck her from all the positions imaginable.

Ripping each others clothes I pushed irene to bed forcing my way in middle of her legs smelling her.

"You smell so nice baby, are you already wet for me huh?"

"Ugh yes lisa Im so wet for you. Im dripping" she sure was i could see it sliding down her slender legs.

I moan at the sight.

"Can you spread wider for me love? I want to see your pussy."

Spreading her legs far apart i got a fully look at her pinkish pussy.

I touch her with my middle finger moving just enough for her to feel it but never touching her inside.

I collected quickly enough moisture to enter her, but it was still too early.

I moved up to capture her lips on a rough and needy kiss setting me on more fire. This woman was going to be mine today. I would make her scream my name till her voice runs out.

Reaching lower I took both her legs carring her up still with me in the middle. I wanted to try something new after all i was techincally a virgin an un-expert at words. And was i ready to pop my cherry with Irene? No i wasn't but I wanted her to be the first to touch me there. Although i did was nervous. What if she didn't like it? What if i didn't make her cum?

I've been so confindent I forgot I had only done this once and it wasn't even sex with Jennie. Yes there was penetration but only from her part and it was through a toy.  We didn't touch each other that much now that i think of it. I wasn't even consern if she was enjoying it i just wanted to fuck her.

But now its different  i want Irene to enjoy this just as much as I will surly enjoy it.

"Can i?" I asked.

She nodded and I moved my hands from her hips to her pussy. Making a 'v' shape with two of my fingers I parted her viginal lips leaving it spread there while i watch from Irene's face to her pussy.

She shivers at the coldness hitting her. I moved my head and took one of her boobs on my mouth sucking calmly but with passion as if I was making out with her mouth. I feast on both her boobs moving to one and the other repeatedly hearing those throaty moans leaving her mouth making her neck vibrate.

I moved my mouth to her neck still working my fingers on her walls.

"I'm going to enter okay?" I ask looking at her face.

"Go ahead I'm ready."

My ring finger dance just on top of her hole caressing it. I started sucking on her neck while i enter her with one finger that soon was follow with a 2nd one and a 3rd one.

Irene screamed my name making me know she liked it.

I started to penetrate her currling my fingers up and moving fast making a wet smacking sound when my hand came to contact with her.

"Ahh harder please I want it hard."

"Beg me."

"Please Lisa fuck me hard and fast, rip me." And i did adding a 4th finger twirling them inside her.

A loud scream reach my ears as I was busy leaving marks on her neck.

Never had I felt this horny so I took one of her hands and guide it towards my pussy making her touch my wetness.

Her eyes widen as she looked at me for aproval to which i guarantee.

I started pushing her and  she follow touching me. We both were a moan mess especially her with 4 of my fingers inside her.

Raising her hips for better acess we  continue to fuck eachothers brain out.

"I'm close Lisa."

"Me too." Suddenly she change our position removing my fingers and hers out or private areas as she started grinding on me.

"God yes!" She screamed in ecstasies riding me. She reach to take my hands and move them to her butt.

"Slap me" she command.

Being lost in lust i quickly did slapping her butt cheeks with small force to test waters. Seeing she was enjoying it, the second one came harder and soon all you could hear on the room was the sound of hard slaps and loud screams of pleasure and an naked Irene pouncing up and down on me.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming" she repeat almost weeping.

"Me too baby just a little bit more" I started meering her grinding making her cry out.

"I can't hold it anymore"

"Cum now baby" i said gripping on her hips to keep her steady as we both shake in euphoria.

I changed our position and rested my head on her boobs panting i said.

"That was the best thing ever." Irene chuckle at my words.

"You know, we would do this everyday if you ask me to be your girlfriend."

I laughed "I will but not only because of that but because I've realize this days that you are what I've been looking for without my understanding, so leaving that alone" i took her hands in mine reaching up to kiss her forehead "Irene will you be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Aww baby don't be nervous you know" she lower her lips touching the shell of my ears kissing it lightly making me sign slowly "I would love to be with you forever."

"Forever?"

"Ofcourse since today unwards you are completly mine for the take." Knowing what that intake I should be scared but i wasn't.

"Haven't you already been doing that?"

"Oh Lisa you don't know how much more crazy I could get for you" she smiled.