chap 10

Irene was out. Again.

4 days have pass.

She would leave everyday around 4pm. 1 hour after she returted from collage. My phone laying on her study desk hasn't ring since day one, no one was looking for me.

Today however was diffrent, Jisoo was here. I don't care to quation what she is doing here. I could hear the radio blasting the whole room. She's been at it for hours and i was waiting for her to turn it off just so i could shout and ask for help.

Finally it stopped, and i shouted.

"Jisoo, it's me Lisa please help me" i repeatedly shouted each time more louder untill finally she heard me.

"Lisa?"

"Thank God, yes. Come help me, i am in irene's room." I think?

She enter the room and i was hit by the smell of mariguana. She was high.

"Oh it really is you huh?"

"Please help me jisoo" she smirk.

"Why would I? If it wasn't for you rose would not had break up with me."

"I'm sorry okay but please, please help me."

"Oh i will..but first i want you to give me something?"

"What?" Instead of answering she approched.

"You had Jennie going to a gay bar, something i thought to never see, and now you had yourself kidnap my irene. What magic could you posses to have them doing all this just for you?" I gave her an odd look.

"But I must know" she got closer and moved towards the bed to lay with me.

"What is it?" I asked

"Lisa, Lisa as much as i hate you i must know" she said caressing my face.

_____________

Irene pov:

I retured to my room with new packages for lisa. She needs to change her clothes and ofcourse eat too.

I unlocked my room and proceed to enter.

Only to find lisa stearing at nothing and in deep thought. Not that she talked alot, atleast with me but today she seemed strange. I didn't want to ask but i had too.

"You good?" She had dry tears on her face, and her wrist were turning from red to purple. I don't remember them looking like that this morning.

She didn't respond but her lower lip started shivering.

"Hey what happend?" She tried speaking but she was trembling so much i couldn't comprehend what she was saying.

"Try to calm down lisa, so i can understand what is it you are trying to say"

"Jisoo."

"What with her?"

"She was here"

"But jisoo can't come in here. I left it lock and it would've been impossible for her to hear you. This room is soundproof"

"Listen to me she was here and.." her lips trembling again.

"And?"

"She-she" someone knock on my door startling me.

"Shux, I'll right back okay?" She nodded and i left in a hurry following Jennie's turning back walking to the living room.

"Jennie, What is it that you want?"

"Nothing jisoo told me to tell you to go to the antic." Weird

"Why doesn't she come tell me here?"

"Ask her, bye" she made her way to her room upstairs again.

"Aish she better make this quickly."

______________

My arm muscles hurt alot, my eyes burn from the pepper spray jisoo spray me. Her makeup was fading from my wrists, and if she was not to come right now irene is gonna find out.

"Okay sucker I'm here, lets hurry take you out of here before she comes"

"Jisoo!"

"Shut it, you wanna stay here?"

"I'm sorry" i mumble.

She started looking through Irene's things to find the key of the chains.

"I can't find them fuck we need more time"

"Fuck the keys Jisoo get something to break them" i said desperately.

"It's easy for you to say, you're not looking for options." " oh!! I have a hatchet on my room"

"Wait- nvm go then, quickly"

"Yes, yes" she took of running almost falling on her face. Not even 30 seconds pass she was back again.

She quickly raise the hatchet and ready herself to cut the chains.

"Jisoo wait, no. Your gonna cut my hands and feet off if you do it like that."

"What you prefer having hands or having a free life?"

"Just cut the chains from the headbed, and lets go" she close her eyes.

"Open your eyes Jisoo!"

"Ay ay okay"

...

"See that was was easy" said jisoo now riding her car taking us both away from the devil's cage.

My hands still haved the reminding chains attatched to my wrist and feet.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask still flexing and inspecting the chains. Good material it took jisoo 2mins to break each one.

"To Jennie's penthouse"

"What! Hell no, go back, go back."

"Relax jennie doesn't even remember she has one, she has never once gone to sleep there. You would be fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Possitive, I'll do the groceries for you each week and tell the school you'll be changing to online classes."

"Thank you Jisoo. For a moments i really tought you was going to abuse me"

"Yak, i have better taste" i laugh at her disgusted face.

"Yah don't imagine it!" I said

"I'm not!" She shouted, speeding off.

______________
Flashback to lisoo before irene arrived.

"Lisa, Lisa as much as i hate you i must know" she said caressing my face.

"Jisoo please don't"

"Jsjsjjswj" she started maniatically laughing. " you should've seen your face" she was kicking and jumping at this point.

"Look i didn't come here to hurt you, although i wish i did."

"So are you going to help me?"

"Yes but irene called 5mins ago asking if i wanted street food so she's prob near by now and we need more time"

"You got a plan?"

"Ofcourse, i am not jisoo the smartness for nothing." She smirk raising her hand for a fistbump.

" She smirk raising her hand for a fistbump

_________________________________________