Chapter 9

☆☆☆

Harry opened his eyes. The bedroom was dark, but his internal clock told him that it was past six. A light rain pinged off the windows. The forecast called for a wet morning, but a sunny afternoon.

It was his wedding day. Tonight, he would mark Raina and she would be his forever.

Raina was draped over his chest. Her sweet fragrance filled his nostrils. Harry breathed deeply.

Raina stirred, nuzzling into his warmth. Her hips shifted over his rigid cock. A small moan left her lips. And then she did it again, slower, harder.

Harry held his breath as she began a steady rocking rhythm, her hips performing a circular grind that was going to have him spilling in his shorts. He gripped her plump buttocks with the intention of arresting her movements. Instead, he found himself squeezing her bountiful flesh and arching his hips.

"Raina." He groaned.

"Mmm, Harry." She lifted her head, her brown gaze feverish with desire. She sat up, bracing her hands on his chest, straddling him. "Is this okay?"

He nodded eagerly. "Don't stop." He held her waist, urging her to continue.

She looked so beautiful on top of him. She had no fucking clue how much he wanted her. How hard he'd been fighting his instincts to claim her. She curled up to him at night, so trusting and innocent while the animal in him wanted nothing more than to roll her onto her belly and mount her.

He didn't trust himself to remove his underwear, but as she rode him, he could see the head of his erection escaping his briefs. It lay wetly against his stomach, spilling pre-cum as Raina wiggled her way up and down his length.

Harry slid his hands up her waist and cupped her breasts, halting their jiggling motion. He tugged on her ripe nipples, stroking them with his thumbs. Raina shook and cried out as her orgasm hit.

Growling, Harry rolled her beneath him. He whipped her t-shirt up and feasted on her nipples.

"Harry." She moaned, her fingers curling in his hair.

He lifted off her and yanked her pajama bottoms off. The heady scent of her arousal overwhelmed him. Groaning, he dove between her thighs. He didn't bother removing her panties. He licked her through the soaked silk.

But it wasn't enough. He needed more. Need for his mate clawed his insides.

He ripped away the offending silk and licked her pussy from top to bottom. Her rich honey burst upon his taste buds. Raina writhed beneath him. She closed her thighs around his ears. Harry pushed them apart and held them open. He slid his tongue in her cunt, grunting when her fists tightened further in his hair.

The mattress jolted. Dimly, he realized that he was humping the bed. But he didn't want to cum on her sheets. He wanted Raina to carry his scent.

He rose over her and shoved down his briefs. He ran his cock through her soaked slit.

Raina placed a trembling hand on his belly. "W-What are you doing?"

He knew he was pushing it, but he didn't sense any fear in her. If he had, he'd have stopped instantly.

"Trust me, baby." He pushed the head of his cock into her. He groaned and his eyes rolled to the back of his head from the heat and the pressure. "You're so fucking tight."

"Oh, my God." She arched her hips, causing her pussy to stretch around another inch of his dick.

Harry growled. "Don't. Tonight, you'll take all of me. But for now, you'll just take my cum. You want that, don't you?" At her enthusiastic nod and breathless yes, he pulled out and stroked his dick over her clit before notching the head into her cunt once more. "Touch yourself. I want you to come with me."