Epilogue I

☆☆☆

Six Months Later

Harry was awakened by his own groans. After retrieving his eyes from the back of his head and prying his eyelids open, he glanced down the length of his body. Raina had her hand wrapped around his cock, massaging the root while her mouth engulfed the head. She ran her tongue over the tip, licking him lustily and then suckling for all she was worth. His dick happily supplied her with a spurt of the cream she was seeking. Her satisfied moan drowned out his growl.

She was so engrossed in what she was doing, she hadn't even noticed him watching her. She was four and a half months pregnant. Beyond a slight rounding of her belly and a glow to her skin, there were no physical changes in her appearance. But he could smell the change in her hormones. Oh, the hormones. They constantly made her horny.

Like now for instance. She raked her nails over his chest, tweaking his pebbled nipples, before rising to her knees. She whipped her nightgown over her head as she mounted him. She'd stopped wearing panties since they got in the way and she wanted him every night. Every night. He fucking loved it.

She grabbed his cock, aimed, and impaled herself. He grunted. Her gaze met his. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry." She said, as she rose and dropped down with a swivel of her hips. "This will only take a few minutes. You can go back to sleep if you want."

He barked out a laugh. As if he could go to sleep while her deliciously tight pussy squeezed the life out of him. He decided to allow her a moment to be in control before taking over. Besides, he was enjoying the view. Her bountiful breasts bobbed up and down.

He rose to his elbows so that he could see her pussy as it was stretched open by his dick. He ghosted his fingers over her nipples. The pregnancy had made them incredibly sensitive so he was careful to keep his touch light. Raina moaned. If it was possible, her pussy clenched even tighter.

His head fell back and he groaned. He didn't stop touching her though because he knew how much pleasure it gave her. He lifted his hips into her thrusts. Sure enough, in minutes, she was crying out his name. Her pussy milked him determinedly. He was close to going over the edge, but he held on. Still in the throes of her orgasm, Raina collapsed on top of him and bit his neck.

"Fuck!" He ground out. The pain only sharpened the pleasure.

He grabbed her ass. Her hips continued to grind into his. He flipped them and quickly rolled her onto her belly. Moaning, she hoisted herself onto her knees.

"You want more?" He asked as he stroked his cock through her wet folds.

"You know I do."

He notched his staff in her opening. "Yeah, I do."

He filled her in one hard lunge. She didn't want it gentle. A few thrusts, and she was coming apart again, moaning his name and shredding the linens with her nails.

Harry paused to give her time to cool down. He sat back on his knees, spread her thighs wider, and pulled her more firmly onto his lap. He stroked her sides and her back until her breathing had evened out. "Ready?"

At her nod, he withdrew and drove forward again. He set a fast pace. Holding back wasn't an option. Raina's pleasured moans spurred him on, making him fuck her harder and faster. He gritted his teeth as his orgasm approached. He wasn't going to last much longer.

He reached around her and slid his fingers through her pussy lips. He found her clit, teasing it, circling it, then rubbing it before giving it a pinch. Raina's thighs began to shake. She cried out his name and her pussy grew wetter around him.