Chapter 10

☆☆☆

His transformation was seamless. One second, he was a large gray wolf loping over the grass. The next, he'd become the imposing man she knew. His shoulders were incredibly broad and his waist was slim, his body like an inverted triangle. His belly was a series of hard ridges, a yummy V at his sides pointing the way to his thick erection.

Harry's eyes glowed as he prowled closer. His expression, his focus on her was intense. Raina gulped. Without intending to, she faltered back a step.

Harry's full lips twisted into a positively sinful smile, displaying his sharp canines. "Gonna run from me, Raina?" He climbed onto the porch. "I'll catch you. I'm faster than you are."

She glanced down at his clothes as he stepped over them, following her as she retreated into the house. He closed and locked the door behind them.

Now that the moment was upon her, she was nervous. Would it hurt when he bit her? She'd asked him, but at the moment, she couldn't recall what he'd said.

She wet her lips with her tongue. Harry's eyes dropped to follow the motion. He wrapped a big hand around his dick and stroked it roughly, ending with a squeeze at the tip.

"I-I like your house." She whispered.

"Our house, Raina."

She nodded. "Um, yes." She'd moved her bags to the bedroom and she'd made a token effort of touring each of the rooms. She hadn't been able to give it her full attention as she'd been drawn to the front windows again and again as she'd awaited Harry's return. "Well, I—"

Harry shook his head. "I can't talk. Can't think. I need to fuck you." His deep groan sounded more like a wounded animal than a man. He seemed more on edge than when he'd left. "Seeing you here, knowing you're mine... I..."

His hunger for her only made her own desire for him burn brighter.

"I'm yours." She confirmed, instinctively knowing that he needed to hear it.

He growled. "Bedroom. Now."

She hurried up the stairs with Harry hot on her trail. She didn't stop until she stood before his king-sized bed. Harry's arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her back against his body. The warmth of him surrounded her. He buried his face in the crook of her neck. Raina shifted her head to the side to give him better access. Groaning, he hugged her tightly, his stiff cock sliding between the cheeks of her bottom. Raina rocked against him.

He gripped the skirt of her dress and began dragging it up her thighs. The material rasped beneath his rough palms as he whipped it over her head and tossed it aside. Instantly, his hands returned, skating over her ribs and climbing to cup her breasts. His ragged breathing rippled across her skin, causing a shiver of arousal shake her frame.

She tried to turn in his arms, but he tightened his hold. The fingers of one hand pinched her nipple. He drove his other hand into her panties and cupped her pussy as if he owned it. Raina gasped as he manipulated her clit within her slick folds. The pleasure had her doubling over. She fell onto the mattress moaning his name.

Harry showed her no mercy. He kept his hips glued to hers, grinding his thick erection into her ass.

"Clothes off, Raina."

Lying flat, she reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra. But she couldn't remove her panties because of the way he kept her pinned.

"Help me." She asked, expecting him to either pull them down or get off her so that she could push them off. Harry did neither. With a snarl of frustration, he ripped through the white cotton.