Another odd meeting

Now you understood what Mycroft meant when he said that Sherlock had changed. You remembered him as a teenager, a skinny boy with curly hair. He was a man now. He had really serious eyes, messy but still curly hair and as always he was wearing classy clothes. 

"How long are you going to stay in London?" he asked. 

"Actually I moved away from Glasgow and I'm living here now. At Crawford Street."

" That's not far from here, it's nice to have you back around" That's of of the cutest things that Sherlock had ever told you. 

" Is it?" You've noticed that you are one of those people who just can't say a simple thanks when someone compliments you. 

" Of Course it is. It would be nice to have someone around who I can discuss my cases with." He made a cute grin, he truly had changed. 

" Wait, what cases?"I asked. 

" I'm a consulting detective." he said with a proud face. 

" A consulting detective? Who are you consulting then?" I couldn't stay serious anymore, a consulting detective, really? 

" The world's only consulting detective! And mostly I consult the Scotland Yard and also some personal clients."he said. 

" Scotland Yard? Wow, and I thought that I was doing great with my life and career. I'm very happy for you."

Suddenly you heard someone coming up the stairs, when you turned around you saw a man, shorter than Sherlock, but probably a bit taller than you, he had kind eyes and he was wearing a knitted cardigan. 

" I'm sorry Sherlock but we have to go right now!" He said while looking at Sherlock. 

" I'm afraid that you must go now. I hope that you've told all the details of your problem to Sherlock already. Mrs Hudson will lead you out." He was now looking at you. 

" Not so quickly John, She's not a client and I haven't finished my conversation yet." Sherlock said. 

" For Christ sake Sherlock this is an emergency!" brilliant, now this John guy got mad. This situation was already so uncomfortable so you said: 

" It's totally fine, I was going anyway." 

" No you were not, I don't even know your exact address yet. Oh and this is John, a colleague and flatmate of mine." He said it with an absolutely calm voice, I never understood how could he stay so calm when someone was practically screaming in the same room.

 " John this is Y/N , an old friend on mine."

 " I thought you didn't have friends" John said.

"John, Dr. John Watson, nice to meet you Y/N. As Sherlock told you I'm his friend, flatmate and college." He shook your hand , he seemed really friendly and nice person. 

" I'm Y/N, just one old friend of Sherlock's. Nice yo meet you too." you replied. 

" Just a friend?" he asked with a grin.

 " Just a friend." You told your address to Sherlock, said goodbye to both of them, had a short chat with Mrs. Hudson and left. We'll you must admit, that this meeting was not as awkward as you had thought it might be. You started walking home, after all you still had some things to unpack. You were so deep in your thoughts that you didn't see a man who had stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to tie his shoelaces. You accidentally stepped on his coat and in that exact moment he stood up. Well you can imagine what happened, anyway you both fell onto the pavement. You started apologising but he just started laughing. He helped you up and said: 

" Oh, that could have happened to anyone, but I must tell you that I've got a feeling you own me a drink now." Let's face it, he was a really handsome guy, of course you wanted to go for a drink with him. Too bad that you had almost ripped half of his coat off in your first meeting. 

" Well, it seems like this to me too. I'm Y/N by the way. " He smiled at you and said: 

" What a beautiful name, my name is Jim, Jim Moriarty. Shall we go then?" He smiled again. 

" Of course." You said, and smiled at him.