On our way to Spain

We were on our way to airport, when Jim suddenly asked me to see my handbag. " Yeah sure, here it is," I replied. "Hmm.. Could I see your coat?" I had no idea why he needed to see it but I gave it to him anyway. Jim sighted and told the cab driver to pull over. He opened the door and stepped outside. "Wait here Y/N," he said to me. When he came back he didn't have my coat with him. " And what happened to my coat?" I asked. " They had put a little tracker in it, sorry, I couldn't remove it. I'll get you a new one." Jim replied. 

*Time skip* 

We got to the airport easily, we even got to the plain easily. Jim had managed to get us fake ID's. I should've been scared but somehow I felt exited, it felt as if I was a criminal from a novel. A shiver ran down my back when I thought about it. I felt sorry for Sherlock, he didn't want any of this. But there was no way back now. We landed at 4PM there was a car waiting for us. I think that I fell asleep in the car because the next thing that I remembered was Jim carrying me into a huge country cottage, the weather was really hot. Before Jim ( and I) reached the door he put me down. " I don't know how long we can stay here but I'll do my best to keep us safe, I promise you that." Jim said as he unlocked the front door. The house looked lovely, very well styled. I curled myself up on a sofa " I'm so tired!" I said while yawning. " There's a bedroom back there, you can go and rest there for a while. I have to go to the local store and get some everyday things for us, I won't be gone for long." Jim told you while standing next to an opened door. " Oh, OK! Wake me up when you come back." I replied. " Of course Y/N, of course." Jim said while leaving. When he closed the door I suddenly felt something that made me run to the door, I opened it and Jim looked back. "What's wrong?" he asked while walking towards me. I ran up to him and hugged him " Be careful, please." I said. " I'm just going to the store, I'll be fine, you'll be fine," then he kissed me. "You're safe Y/N, I promise." I suddenly felt safe. " I believe you." I replied to him, I walked back inside and laid down on that sofa again. You woke up when it was already dark outside, Moriarty was sitting in front of the sofa. " Oh, you're awake y/n. There's something I want to show you." he said while taking my hand. " Here's your new coat, it's cold outside, you might need it." he handed me a black coat, it was beautiful. " You shouldn't have bought it,"  I yawned, " Where are we going?". He led me out from the door that was on the other side of the house. When I finally saw it, I thought I was going to faint, everything was so romantic. " Ohhhh, it's so beautiful, ahhhh, just really really lovely..." There were at least a 100 candles on the garden, in the middle of the garden there was a small table and on that table there was a bottle of wine. He led me to the table and asked me to sit down. It was the most romantic evening of my life, we were talking about our past and our dreams, our plans and our fears. It was 3AM and we were laying on the ground, looking at the stars. " I would never forgive myself if something happened to you, love." Although we had been cuddling for the whole night I still blushed when he called me 'love'. "Don't say things like that, I don't wanna think of sad things today" I replied. " You're right... It's getting really cold, would you like to go inside?" he said with a smirk. " But of course," you said and kissed his forehead. The rest of the night is hazy in my memories. I woke up because I heard a car pull up. " Jim, wake up! Wake up! A car came!" I said while crawling out from the bed. Jim was up in less than 5 seconds. " It's probably my car, it should arrive today," he said. " Oh, good," I had already thought something worse. " Stay here," he said to me. I had just put on my jeans and tank top when I heard some screaming. Jim ran into the bedroom and grabbed my hand. " Ran as fast as you can, as far as you can!" He kissed me passionately and handed me a gun.