Sherlock's point of view

"What do you mean ? How is that even possible? You, Mycroft Holmes lost the most wanted criminal who kidnapped my childhood best friend Y/N?" Sherlock was absolutely out of his mind. " You don't have to make a scene! Let's go inside! " Mycroft replied through his teeth. "Don't make a scene? You should've thought about it when you lost her!" " So it's all about Y/N? You really need to sort out your priorities! She's unimportant, we're talking about the grater good here! The whole British Nation might fall if we don't catch Moriarty in less than 48 hours. And I didn't lost her, I hope that the tracker is working." Mycroft seemed not amused. " The tracker ? Do you really think that Moriarty is that stupid? He probably knows that Y/N is trying to put a tracker on him! I would've never thought you'll be so naive ! " They we're walking towards the van that not even Sherlock had spotted before. Mycroft pulled the door open and made a slight move with his hand. Sherlock hopped into the van. There was a lot of screens and other technical devices all over the place. " As you see, brother of mine, I'm not as naive as you thought. When you two were chatting upstairs I put a little tracker on Y/N coat, what she had to took with her. I thought that she might run away with Moriarty. So the only thing..." Mycroft seemed very please with himself. Sherlock cut him off by almost shouting: " Y/N didn't run away with Moriarty! She was kidnapped basically in front of your eyes!" " I already told you, calm down. Martha!" " Yes, sir?" A women who had her eyes on one of the screens replied. " Activate the tracker." " Right away, sir. " Martha started typing. " Without the voice recording! It will activate the little red light on it! Turn it off! TURN IT OFF! " Mycroft was almost shouting. "I'm sorry, sir. I'm so sorry. It's turned off now, sir."

" Where are they?" Sherlock asked. " Well it takes a bit of time, aaah yes. Seems that they are heading north, Richard! Send someone after them." Microft was not even looking at Sherlock. " Right away, sir." a man replied. "Sir, I think they are heading to the airport." " Thank you, Martha. Arrange me a car, I think we will make a slight trip to Heathrow. "

*Later on in the airport*

"I don't understand, what the hell is going on? Do you really think that they are going to walk into a plane, without a disguise ?" John was indeed really confused. " Sir, they have been spotted by the security cam. Wait... we've got a name... Timothy Richardson and Lily Smith, they are heading to Madrid." said a man in a tight fitting black suit to Mycroft , while talking to someone trough headphones.

" Get the plane ready for us" Mycroft said while he turned to Sherlock, " we are going to Spain, have you ever been to Spain little brother? "