Not so good at advising

Sherlock arrived in less than ten minutes. You felt like your whole world was a wreck. You had insulted and screamed at Sherlock for no reason. You had even kicked him out from your house. He rang a doorbell and you opened the front door.
" Can I come in?" he asked carefully.
" Don't even try to sound funny, not today." You really weren't in the mood for his sarcastic jokes.
" I wasn't." he said so quietly you almost didn't hear it. "
Tell me about the things he has done." You were dead serious.
" By him you mean Moriarty?" he was supriesingly calm.
"Yes," you replied.
"What do you already know?"
" Just tell me everything you know." You just wanted to get over with this.
" He started at very young age, and hasn't stopped since. He kills for fun, for practically no reason. The reasons he brings are minor considering the cause. I mean all the dead people. He practically never kills them by himself, he has his 'own' people for that, but I don't know who they are, yet. It's even a bit funny you know."

"What? How can it be funny?" You asked furiously.
" Not the murders, no no. The fact that it's already the second murderer you've been romantically involved with,"he said it with a serious face, as if it would be a fact.
" First of all no he's the first not and second of all we're not 'romantically involved'. Sherlock it's not the time for jokes," you would have never thought that he can make a joke that would be timed so badly .
"There's no need to be mad at me, it's not like I'm the killer here. He is the second one. Do you remember the guy you dated in high-school for a year?"
" You mean Tom?" yoy asked.
" Yes, Tom whatever his last name was. He was accused of his fiances murder about a half a year ago."
" Was he guilty?" you asked. He had been such a sweet guy. The sort of guy who buys you chocolate and teddy bears.
" Of course he was." Sherlock waited for my reaction.
" This day can't get any worse. First I kicked you out from my house, then you and Jim had a fight, then I found out about Jim and now Tom?!?! I should never have moved into London! God I hate myself, I'm such an idiot." you didn't know if you wanted to cry or scream.
" Y/N listen to me you are not guilty of anything, well maybe you should choose non-murderers as the subjects of your attraction but everything else is not your fault." You just stood there with all sort of ideas running through your head, you were absolutely emotionless. He hugged you and said something about leaving you alone and something more. You didn't even listen. You were wondering around your house for another hour or so. So what that it was only 8PM you went to sleep. In the middle of the night you woke up because someone texted you.

" You better leave your house right now, come here, be careful. SH" you were so scared that you just took your coat, put on your boots and rushed onto the street. You rushed down the street, soon you were already running. When you finally reached the 221B door you suddenly felt calm. Front door was not locked so you went in, you ran upstairs. Sherlock stood there, John stood there, Mycroft stood there and some guy who you didn't know stood also there. Only now you understood that you stood there wearing your funky pajamas.
" Thank god you made it here." Sherlock said.
"What's going on? You scared me a lot," you replied.
" It's about Moriarty." John said.