A quick drink

" I don't know London very well, so I guess that you must choose the place for the drink" you said.

" Oh don't worry about it, I know places. Are you just visiting London or what?" he said with his perfect smile.

" I just moved here from Glasgow. So where are we going?"

" To one of my favorite bars, I'm sure you'll love it Y/N." Why is he always smiling, it's so distracting!

You noticed that we were heading back to Baker Street. " Is it far from here?"

" Not really, just around the corner," he said.

You walked on for about two minutes and you saw Sherlock's apartment again. A cap took off in front of 221B's door. You hadn't noticed this place earlier but next to Sherlock's apartment there was a sandwich bar called " Speedy's". Jim opened a door for you, you thanked him and smiled at him. You stepped into this "Speedy's", it looked really cozy and home a like. You liked this place. Suddenly you felt Jim's hand on your shoulder, he was standing right behind you. " Why don't we go and sit over there?" He said with a really deep voice.

" Sure." At least you didn't see his face because you were 100% sure that he was smiling again. The two of you sat down in the corner of this bar. Now let's get this fact straight this place didn't look like a bar, it looked like a really lovely cafe.

" So what would you like to drink?" he asked.

" Probably a black coffee but shouldn't I be the one asking it?" you said with a cheeky smile.

" Well, I changed my mind and decided to buy you a drink instead."

"You changed your mind? Do you remember that I almost ripped half of your coat off?"

"I'm just so changeable." This smile is going to be the death of you.

He ordered you a coffee and an Earl Gray for himself. You stayed there for 3 hours, you've never met someone who's so easy to talk to. When you left Speedy's it was already dark. You looked up saw a light in Sherlock's window. Jim suggested to walk you home. For obvious reasons you agreed. In 15 minutes you had reached your doorstep.

" So that's it." you said, while looking at him.

" If you say so Y/N." He replied with his deep voice.

" I hope that we will go out again," he added after a little pause.

"It would be lovely, wait I don't even have your number jet."He wrote his number on a little paper, handed it to you, kissed you on the cheek and gone he was. There you were standing on your own doorstep, totally confused.

You opened the door, went upstairs and took a bath. When you came out you heard a little buzz from your coat pocket. Someone had texted you.

" Stay away from that man Y/N ! I'll explain tomorrow! Please stay away from him! -SH" God, you didn't even think about the fact that Sherlock had probably seen you. Well, fuck. You text him back "Did you stalk me? - Y/N"

A reply came in seconds: " Just stay away from him! -SH" you threw your phone on the bed. " Well ain't that a sticky situation?" you said out loud.