Perfect morning.

Jim arrived just as he had promised, an hour after the last phone call. He wore dark almost black jeans and a black jacket. He looked more casual than yesterday.
" When I was on my way I saw a flower shop." He handed you a big bouquet of roses. Dark red roses, more than a dozen.
" Oh Jim, that's so sweet of you." You were probably blushing really hard.
"Aren't you going to put them in a vase?" he asked because you were just standing there, in the middle of the corridor looking at the roses.
"Oh, yes, sorry. Of course. Right away, a vase... I know this is really awkward now, but since I just moved here I think I don't even have a proper vase. I'll just use a glass I guess." Your brain was working on very slow turns because of the flowers and this all situation.
" No, I think that if you don't mind we should go out and buy one." he said with a tricky smile.
" You wanna go shopping for a vase with me?" this morning was getting weirder and weirder with every minute.
" I would just like to take you out again." he smiled his I've-got-a-wicked-plan smile.
" No one has ever taken me for a vase shopping before."

After a few minutes passed you were on a street. You wanted to go to usual, easy places but he dragged you into boutiques and antique shops. When you finally found one cute dark gray vase with an exeptable price for you, the two of you bought it. You had just spent about 3 and a half hours looking for this vase.

" Would you like to go for a lunch? I surely hope you do Y/N."

" It surely would be lovely." You replied.
" Speedy's?"he asked. You thought about the fact that you might meet Sherlock if you go there but then thought about the other fact- you were so pissed at him that you almost hoped that he'd see you with Jim.
" Speedy's it is."

When you arrived at Speedy's you sat down in "your" table. You ordered your lunches and tea for both of you. You had a lovely time chatting until the moment you saw Jim's eyes froze on someone. First you thought that he saw some sort of "hot chick" behind you so you turned around. You didn't see who he was looking at because your table was in the corner.
" Seems like we're in the same cafe with a celebrity." Jim said mockingly.
" Who is it?" You asked.
" Have you heard about a consulting detective called Sherlock Holmes?" he asked you.
" Oh god... I mean yes, yes I have." the sentence you had just heard turned your mood down in 0.01 seconds.
" Did I say something wrong? You seem a bit sad and a bit angry?" He put his hand on your shoulder and looked straight into your eyes.
" No it's not you, it's him." You tried to sound unconcerned.
" Him? " Jim looked confused.
" Well, you see, I know Sherlock and he managed to really piss me off in the morning. Excuse me for a second, I'm going to the lavatory for a minute." You stood up and started walking towards the toilet. When you had almost reached the toilet Sherlock saw you. Frick frick frick frick....

You took your time standing in front of the mirror in the toilet. When you came out you saw Sherlock (and also John) staring at you. When you reached your table yoy took yout coat
" Can we please leave ? " you asked Jim.
" If you want to, of course, I'll just leave the charge on the table." You knew that Sherlock hadn't seen Jim yet. When you started walking out from Speedy's you felt Jim's hand on your shoulder.
" It's okay Y/N, calm down." he whispered into your ear. The both of you were on the half way out when you heard Sherlock calling your name.
" Y/N! Wait!" He started rushing towards you through people. You couldn't get a cab as fast as you needed one, typical.

You were so deep in your thoughts that for a second you had forgotten that Sherlock also was coming out from Speedy's.
" You better stay away from Y/N! Did you hear me?" You heard Jim shout.
" I think that I should be the one telling you this Moriarty." Sherlock replied to him. Finally you saw a cab, it stopped as you waved at it. Before entering the cab you walked up to Jim who was having a loud row with Sherlock, took his hand and kissed him on a cheek.
" I told you to leave me alone Sherlock!" You hissed at Sherlock.
"Listen to me Y/N, you can't spend any time with him! HE'S DANGEROUS!" Sherlock was screaming at you in public, how very nice indeed.

"Stay away from her Sherlock, stay away for your own good!" Jim sounded absolutely serious and that scared you. There was something about his voice that gave you goosebumps. You sat into the cab and you didn't hear what Jim was telling Sherlock anymore. Eventually he sat next to you.
" He'll leave you alone, I'll make sure he does. No one should upset you like that Y/N."
"To Crawford street, please" he said to the cabbie.