Prologue

A/N: Now, before I start, italics will be Na'vi language, but however for this part it will all be in italics for now since this is how I'm starting off this story!!

Destruction.

I don't know how, but I'm seeing it again. This is the fifth night in a row I'm seeing this. I see flames, RDA machines tearing down the vegetation and tearing through the trees like it's nothing. And I'm hearing screams, but can't quite put my finger on why I'm seeing this, or hearing this for that matter. I look around and see familiar faces. Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, cousins, all kinds, running from the RDA machines. I can feel the earth around me trembling.

"Eywa, help us!!" A woman cries, and I realize that the one screaming in Na'vi is me. I see two familiar faces of two men, both in their 20s at least, and like me, they have blue skin, much like the Na'vi here, but they're not Na'vi, they're like me. Avatar drivers. A female is also there, struggling with her ropes. I look up to see the humans in huge helicopters called Scorpions, and I watch as many arrows hit the windshields of the Scorpions but to no avail. They do no damage to them at all, and they only just scratch the windows, no more damage than that. I hear the Omatikaya clan leader yelling at someone in Na'vi to take the Ikrans and attack from above before I hear smoke canisters exiting the Scorpions and landing near the columns of the big tree in the center, smoke billowing out. I can hear coughing from the villagers, and then that's when I hear it: explosions, near the base of the large tree, as screams from the villagers roar through the air and shake me to my core.

"Siera, Grace, come on!" I hear someone yell in English, can't tell which male said it, but I follow them. I then hear someone protesting in Na'vi, turning my head to see a male Na'vi wearing Palulukan teeth around his neck and a young Na'vi woman around my age arguing with each other just before the man tells the woman to get to the forest. Grace, the woman that was once tied up, pushes me.

"Go!" She yells. "Follow Jake and Alex!" I nod and race out, my blood pumping, but I can barely see. More shots go off, and I can hear Eywa screaming in my head. I then see an older Na'vi woman in a red shawl, I recognize her. I think.

"Mo'at!" I yell her name, and she looks at me, before pulling me down with her. That's when I hear it and feel it: the roots starting to break and snap from the ground. Jake's eyes widen, and he tells us to keep moving as we do. We keep running as far as our legs can carry us, until we hear that same sickening crunch and I close my eyes as blackness overwhelms me.....

I wake up to wailing and a horrified cry come from the Omatikayan spiritual leader and Tsahik, Mo'at. I look up and scream, tears flowing from my eyes, despite the pain in my right eye.

The tree, the Hometree of the Na'vi, is lying on its side, branches looking like dead spines sticking up, the roots looking destroyed as well. More wails and screams of the villagers hit my ears, then I'm screaming as I'm pulled into a pair of familiar arms.

"Eywa....why?" I whisper. "Why would yah let this happen ta us??" The male pulls me back into his arms, and I'm forced to look into his eyes.

"You did what you thought was right," he says to me. "The Na'vi wouldn't have chosen anyone different." I shake my head at him.

"I've never trusted them! Especially after what happened ta me, Alex! Yah weren't there!!" I snap at him.

"Daughter," Mo'at says in Na'vi. "We must go." I leave, turning my back on my friends and the one I cared about most. I follow Mo'at.

"Mother," I say in Na'vi. "Where's Eytukan?" I look up to see Neytiri walk up with tears in her eyes and a familiar bow in her hands. No......the clan leader.....

"Where's Jake?" I ask Neytiri, but she shoots me a look instead. Mo'at walks up to her daughter and says,

"Come. We must go. I trust Siera. She is one of us." Neytiri nods, then walks at my side. But just before I can move, my body falls. I know what just happened: someone disconnected my link to my avatar forcefully. They pulled me out!!!

A/N: And that is where I'm starting out this new story!! Next time, we'll actually go back to where it all starts, with Siera, Jake and Alex end up coming to Pandora. See you in the first chapter!!! Also, got permission from the person I tagged last chapter to have his OC appear in this story, so yeah.