Chapter 25: "There's Something We Gotta Do..."

A/N: Alright, here we go, Chapter 25! We are near the end!!! Let's go!! Remember, I own NOTHING except for my OC, and Malrog_the_dragon owns Alex. Let's go!!!

(Jake's POV-amidst the ruins of Hometree)

I awaken in my Avatar, sitting up and coughing slightly on the ashes before I look around a bit. Once I'm up on my feet, my thoughts wander.

Outcast....betrayer.....alien.....I was in the place the eye does not see. I continue walking until I come across a ridge that leads to the fallen Hometree. My mind clearly says where are Siera and Alex? Have they made it out? Were their Avatar bodies left behind like mine were? I continue walking as my feet crunch on what seems to be more ashes, but since they're white, it's almost like fallen snow instead.

I needed their help, and they needed mine. But to ever face them again, I was gonna have to take it to a whole new level. I then hear the screech of my Ikran as he lands. I smile, glad he made it out of the ruins of Hometree after the RDA burned it. I walk to him and pat his snout.

Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move. Smiling, I walk up to my Ikran and pat his nose as he screeches again. I then say to him,

"There's something we gotta do. You're not gonna like it." He screeches to let me know that whatever plan I have in mind, he'll go through with it, no matter how crazy it is. I then mount my Ikran, do shayalu, then take off flying. Once we do, I look down at where Toruk is.

The way I had it figured, Toruk is the baddest cat in the sky. Nothing attacks him. My Ikran screeches as we fly above Toruk. I then rub his neck.

"Easy, boy." I tell him. So why would he ever look up? But that was just a theory. I then angle my Ikran towards Toruk, then I leap off him, and land on Toruk's back with a grunt. He then screeches as I make shayalu, then tell him we need to help the People, help my friends, my sister, and Neytiri. My home.

A/N: Welp, this was a short chapter. I think the one after this will also be short until the other chapter, but damn!!!! Okay, that's that.

Next Chapter Title: Toruk Makto