Chapter 3: "This is Your Avatar, Now."

A/N: Welcome to the third chapter! This will introduce Norm Spellman, Max Patel, Grace Augustine and the Avatars that my OC, Jake, and Alex will be using

A/N: Welcome to the third chapter! This will introduce Norm Spellman, Max Patel, Grace Augustine and the Avatars that my OC, Jake, and Alex will be using. Remember, I own nothing except for my OC, and Alex belongs to someone I'm Rping with!

I narrow my eyes before I walk alongside Alex and Jake's wheelchair. I then turn to hear a man calling out Jake's name and I turn towards him as he walks up.

"Wow, you look just like him," he says. "Sorry, I'm Norm Spellman. I worked with your brother, went through avatar training with him." He then continues to speak as Alex and I listen to him, following them.

"......into the bio lab," Norm is saying as a pair of doors open, and we walk into a place that looks very similar to that of those labs back on Earth before it was dying. "We're gonna spend a lot of time up here." He says. Norm introduces himself again as we continue walking into the lab. As we do, we see these big tubes housing our Avatars, I have to chuckle upon seeing them as a man with dark skin, black curly hair wearing a lab coat and glasses turns to us.

"Hi, I'm Max Patel," he says. "I run these Avatars here. It's good to meet you." Jake looks at the tubes with the Avatars.

"Damn," he says with a chuckle. "They got big."

"Yep," Norm says, standing next to a tube that holds an Avatar that looks like him. "They fully mature on the flight out." Max types something on the screen in front of him, looking up at me.

"You guys can take them out tomorrow if you want. There's yours." He points to the far right, and I step closer to the Avatar.

She is definitely big, around six to ten feet tall if she were standing. In the tank, she's like a baby, just floating there in the water. I notice a bit of features about her that look similar to mine. Wow, they didn't skimp on the fact that I am Native American, she definitely looks more of a darker blue hue than most of the Avatars. I had to smile, looking at the long black braid that extends from the back of her head down. Even her facial features are amazing, she has amazing bone structure, her jawline is perfect, the eyes almond-shaped like my own. I do however notice that her hands are like that of the Na'vi. Four fingers instead of the five that the rest of the Avatars have. I chuckle softly.

"Looks like 'er," I say, referring to my late mother as Norm at my side chuckles. "Looks like you," he says to me. "This is your Avatar now, Siera." I give him a nod. It's still kinda weird that I can link with my mother's Avatar. I wonder if some of the feathers that came in with me can be transferred to my Avatar as well. I'll have to ask one of the doctors beforehand. I step away from my Avatar to get a log in. Not a video log, since I don't like the camera on my face. So I write down what I think in a journal I brought with me from Earth.

"And the concept is that every driver is matched to his own Avatar," Jake is saying into a video log across from me. "So that their nervous systems are in tune, or something. Which is why they offered me the gig, cause I can link with Tommy's Avatar, which is insanely expensive. Is this right?" He turns his head away from the video camera to look at Norm and Max behind him, I just blink my eyes as I watch him do this. Alex just chuckles at his friend.