Chapter 21: It's Just Been On My Mind

Harry and I spent the rest of the week nights staying over at his place. As each day passed I felt myself falling for him more. We spent countless hours talking about private things. Our fathers, our hopes and fears. We created a hypothetical world, my favorite conversation we had.

I laid on his stomach, as he played with my hair, "Hypothetically, if we got married, what do you see our wedding being like?" He said softly.

I smiled and bit my lip, "Harry, marriage talk already?"

"I mean I've already met your mum, your sister, your ex, I think I've earned it." He chuckled and I did too peeking up at him.

"Umm, Italy, by the lake, lots of candles everywhere." I smiled, blushing slightly.

"I like that, followed by two or three children?"

I laughed, "Two."

"With lots of practice in between," he raised an eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, with those eyes, definitely lots of practice."

I giggled as he pulled me up in his arms and began kissing me.

Still, having Olivia around everyday during the concert always felt complicated. The first two days were fine because she hadn't caught on to the time we spent alone on the stage; but once Friday and Saturday rolled around, she made sure to have her kids running around the stage at the time we would be there.

She always had me running some sort of errand for her, and always insisted on a food option that wasn't available on any food delivery app.

Harry and I weren't allowed a moment alone, and by Saturday night I was so frustrated and so glad for the next two days off.

We walked into his house and I made my way straight to his bedroom. I needed nothing more than to shower and change.

"Hey, hey hey, slow down." Harry said, grabbing hold of my arm and spinning me around, "Baby, Maggie, talk to me."

"Harry, I just wanna shower, and wash away this day. Wash away the smell of Olivia's stupid room spray. The smell of her stupid food. That's stupidly three hours away. I just.....I want to stand under the hot water, and just wash it all away. I'm just really frustrated and I don't want to take it out on you. So please, just let me go shower."

"Okay, go shower. I'm not stopping you, I just want you to always tell me what's in that pretty little head of yours. I don't need you fighting with your own sarcasm in there." He kissed my forehead softly and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

I took a deep breath and nodded, "I don't normally dislike people. It takes too much work. She just....she made Anita cry, Harry!"

"I know baby, I'm sorry." He said, running his fingers on my cheeks, "Go, go shower. Destress. I'll buy you your guilty pleasure. Tacoooo Bell."

"But you can't eat it." I pouted.

"I heard Billie say she gets a vegetarian option from there, I'll text her," he smiled, kissing my pout.

"I'm Harry, I know famous people, let me just text them. Blah blah blah." I chuckled, turning around and walking to the shower, "Tell her I said hi."

"I'm Maggie, I also know famous people, I just can't text them, but they still know who I am, blah blah blah." He called out down the hall at me.

"What's your guilty pleasure, food wise?" He asked as he hovered over me, his lips slightly swollen from the kissing that had just taken place. He traced my eyebrows, holding his weight on his elbow.